+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help| Can't hear anything on the other side for most of my calls (dropped calls)?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have the iPhone 2g, I dont know what I installed, but a month ago I started having these problems. When a person calls me, I can't hear anything, but
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help| Can't hear anything on the other side for most of my calls (dropped calls)?
    I have the iPhone 2g, I dont know what I installed, but a month ago I started having these problems. When a person calls me, I can't hear anything, but they can hear the first thing I say ("Hello?") and then they can't hear me at all after that. I have to hang up and me and the caller have to keep calling each other until we both hear each other. I think it might be lockinfo but I'm only 10% sure. Btw it has nothing to do with the bars I have full bars all the time (T-Mobile). At first it happend with only one person now it happens with every caller. Please help? I can't take this anymore.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mofolo's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you think its program related, i would suggest Restoring and then jail breaking from a fresh phone..

It's a pain in the ***, but would you rather have a phone thats working?
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Please, that really doesn't help if that is your solution for me then I don't need it, almost every problem I had ever had ended up with a person telling me to restore, useless comment... someone help please?