+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unlocked iphone-no wifi

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have a 2g unlocked iPhone using it on T-Mobile. I'm running version 3.1.2 and it was unlocked with blackrain. I've used cydia and rock to download the push fix
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default unlocked iphone-no wifi
    I have a 2g unlocked iPhone using it on T-Mobile. I'm running version 3.1.2 and it was unlocked with blackrain. I've used cydia and rock to download the push fix app(not the same app on both just one at a time and used them different times). I've even turned off the edge and had wifi only on. Here's what's happening, I will turn wifi on and sometimes it will catch a wifi signal and sometimes it won't. When it does it won't always connect and if it does it will only stay connected for a couple minutes. Any help would be great. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

come on guys, someone has to have an idea or solution. I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I've tried resetting settings and I get the same thing. I've also restored and nothing. Is 3.1.2 messing it up? That's when most of it started, when I upgraded.

Thanks

Bump

Thanks

BlackRa1n causes problems on approximately 1 in 10 phones. Some people have fixed it by resetting the network settings (not recommended on a 3GS) others say respringing in SBSettings works.
    Lots of people are stuck. Ther is no solution that works for everyone.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.