Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My 1st and Last time on #ModMyI

Thanks
    Thanked 10,199 Times in 6,210 Posts

They are all available if you haz the monies as I am sure you know. Keep me updated on the progress OK?

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Wow, nice find for sure. Ever the rocker panels that are the first thing to go are still there. I would love to rod it myself. So jealous Chuckie.

Oh and the white walls are so bitchin' too. A GT you say, put the fog lite kit in the grill too.
    I know...I was honestly amazed when I saw the car....I wiped the jams off with a towel and the paint still looks almost new in those places.

I am now the 3rd owner, the 2nd had it for 16 years and still works with the original owner (who is now in his 60's) and told me the car was garaged its entire life. I believe him.

He as already replaced the control arms/front end with new and done the underbody and engine bay.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

The people on that IRC channel sound like morons.

Thanks
    Was the kick really necessary? Probably not.
    Was the kick fun? Hell yeah.
    Am I apologizing? Absolutely not.

IRC can be rough, but IRC can also be fun. Gotta have a little bit of give to make your experience really enjoyable, otherwise at the end of the day we'll all seem like pricks.

And like the people that walk out of a shop saying they'll never shop there again, in all honesty, I can't say I'll miss you, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    IRC is brutal dude, dont let it effect your usage on MMi! I was banned a week ago from irc lol.

Who the hell is cyrusrayne anyway? hes the one who called me stupid an banned me lol. I remember when Dale used to pick on me in IRC, that was until I beat his azz
    I am cyrusrayne and I have a very strong tendency towards being a *****. For those that know pater however, they would know I'm not quite that bad.
    Last edited by cyrusrayne; 03-17-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hahahahaha i use to get picked on in IRC just prove to them that you can be part of the community and they will stop

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this the official MMI channel?

Thanks

It could be,,,,,
    If I've helped you remember to say

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

It is

Thanks

Im an old fasioned kinda girl (even though im a bloke) i earn 'respect' by talking on a forum, helping others and knowing what im talking about

seems fairly simple to me ,,,, i want that mustang (im from england so dont know any better)
    If I've helped you remember to say

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

To chalk it up as "irc can be hell" on the official MMI channel is BS. Moderators shouldn't be infants. Way to represent!

lmao @<Gabe_G23> dtp5150: LRN2INTERNET lol

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrayne View Post

IRC can be rough, but IRC can also be fun. Gotta have a little bit of give to make your experience really enjoyable, otherwise at the end of the day we'll all seem like pricks.

And like the people that walk out of a shop saying they'll never shop there again, in all honesty, I can't say I'll miss you, but that's just me.

I am cyrusrayne and I have a very strong tendency towards being a *****. For those that know pater however, they would know I'm not quite that bad.
    i luvs cyrusrayne (no homo)

Quote Originally Posted by dtp5150 View Post
    yall are some retards to think i have nothing better to do than earn respect in a chat channel... cyrusrayne....you're a douche
    come on lighten up, its the internet...u dont have to take people you never met seriously on the internet....here in the forums is more watered down for your pleasures...when u went to high school, im sure people where the same as an irc channel...but i bet u didnt post on the chalkboard that you werent going to school anymore lol

this is pre-school here, youll be fine
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

z3r01 you're a douche

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dtp5150 For This Useful Post:

z3r01 (03-18-2010)

lmao that deserved a thanx

DTP as in ludacris ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtp5150 View Post
    yall are some retards to think i have nothing better to do than earn respect in a chat channel... cyrusrayne....you're a douche
    I'm not the one on a forum crying about getting kicked.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

cyrusrayne (03-18-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    To chalk it up as "irc can be hell" on the official MMI channel is BS. Moderators shouldn't be infants. Way to represent!
    Mods/Chanops should not act like infants, but neither should regular users. So what if IRC can be hell? Learn to deal.

this is ******* hilarious beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How old is this guy???? waaa waaa waaa people are acting mean to me im gonan complain on the forums

Guess what NOBODY CARES! clearly you have no friends or people that care about you irl go hang yourself or grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrayne View Post

cyrusrayne ftw

Thanks

That mustang is sweet. Anyone who knows what they are talking about knows that it's in great shape, not rough shape. No rust and straight body panels are hard( nearly impossible) to find. Paint means nothing.

Also

"Guess what NOBODY CARES! clearly you have no friends or people that care about you irl go hang yourself or grow up!"

in high school I told this annoying weird girl to " go hang herself with a shoelace".

She did.
    Last edited by Effenpig!; 03-18-2010 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

and you sir are a murderer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast