Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
01-08-2010, 05:52 AM #1use vpn for iphone to bypass ISP block
I tested WideVPN on my iPhone and here are the simple configuration steps you need to complete the setup on iPhone :
1. Open Settings from iPhone dashboard.
2. Navigate to General > Network > VPN > Settings.
3. Select whether you are connecting via L2TP or PPTP at the top.
4. Complete the settings and tap Save.
iPhone VPN Connection Configuration
5. Once configured you can see the VPN profile.
iPhone VPN Profile
6. To get connected tap on VPN toggle and you are good to go, once connected you will see a VPN icon next to the clock.
iPhone VPN Connected
02-16-2010, 12:58 PM #2
The Following User Says Thank You to leuboo For This Useful Post:
03-06-2011, 10:47 PM #3
Last edited by holth; 03-06-2011 at 10:51 PM.
01-28-2012, 09:53 AM #4
I always use iphone vpn to the network not the laptop, I am not sure if that will work for your specific situation but it serves me well for connecting to the office and I can send emails and messages without getting in notice by company admin