Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone wonīt sync, error 53

Default iphone wonīt sync, error 53
    hi, i have a 2g iphone, i receantly had my computer serviced and had to download and install itunes, now i canīt sync the iphone, it tells me that it canīt be done becouse an unknown error and shows the number 53, does anyone know how to fix this? thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone lostwhiteboyy's Avatar
    Thanks

a lot things i read when i googled it, seems that most people are uninstalling itunes and anything thing that has to do with itunes on there pc. and then reinstalling! sorry i counldnt come up with better help never had this prob before. knock on wood!
    Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll Die today!

Default Just fixed this without unistalling itunes
    for some reason i was checking all my settings and trying to sync individual areas such as music, movies... and such.. i found a missing link for my photo folder was the "unknown cause" of this error... you might check all your folder links and make sure they are correct... once i reset the link for my photo folder to be able to sync from it started syncing without any problems again...
    this is for my 3rd Gen Ipod Touch but should be the same thing for iphones as the itunes software and device software are simular if not the same....

Quote Originally Posted by atopetu17 View Post
    hi, i have a 2g iphone, i receantly had my computer serviced and had to download and install itunes, now i canīt sync the iphone, it tells me that it canīt be done becouse an unknown error and shows the number 53, does anyone know how to fix this? thanks
    Hello friend!
    The iTunes is a great app to help user backup their data for any unfortunate data loss situation. But, sometime iTunes gives error messages like 1015, 53 etc. to users due to several corruption or damages. To fix the problem easily and recover data on iPhone just recreate your iTunes and use iPhone data recovery software to get back all your data safely and completely.
    You can find here more info: http://www.datarescueiphone.com/reco...nc-error53.php