Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyway to automatically have autolock disabled while docked? (jailbroken 3gs)

Default Anyway to automatically have autolock disabled while docked? (jailbroken 3gs)
    When I get the in the car and dock I like my screen to stay on so I can have my navigation and pandora and stuff stay on the screen. But I find that if I turn autolock off then I forget and drain my battery. I figured there might be some type of app from Cydia that would perform this simple fuction, when docked autolock disabled, when undocked autolock enabled.

Thanks!

I read somewhere that if you have music playing while the iphone is docked, it will not sleep. I don't know how much truth there is to that but you can try it.

Quote Originally Posted by j3rman View Post
    I read somewhere that if you have music playing while the iphone is docked, it will not sleep. I don't know how much truth there is to that but you can try it.
    it doesn't sleep, but it still turns off the display.

i dont have any knowledge of a cydia app, but what i recommend is just have autolock off, and just get in the habit of locking your phone as soon as your done. It took me about a week to get used to it, but it's worth it in the end.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

There is an app for that named AutoLock-Disabled. It prevents auto-locking of your device whenever you need it. I haven't tested it my self but according to my friend it works fine.

AutoLock Disabled Cydia App Disables iPhone Auto Locking While App Is Running

Thanks

If you have Activator and Sbsettings you could do it.
    1.Download the autolock Sbsettings toggle.
    2.Open Activator and choose "Anywhere"
    3.Choose the Power option and Select the Sbsettings autolock for "Connected"
    And select Sbsettings autolock for "Disconnected"

Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    If you have Activator and Sbsettings you could do it.
    1.Download the autolock Sbsettings toggle.
    2.Open Activator and choose "Anywhere"
    3.Choose the Power option and Select the Sbsettings autolock for "Connected"
    And select Sbsettings autolock for "Disconnected"
    Bingo! thanks for that solution