+ Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [LIST] Language Packages to Delete on 3.0 :: Increased Performance

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I just did this by hand through WinSCP and I got three words for you OP. I love you. my wife hates you lol but I love you. my iPhone
    Thanks

I just did this by hand through WinSCP and I got three words for you OP. I love you. my wife hates you lol but I love you. my iPhone is so much faster and smoother. I don't know how people could think this doesn't do anything. I noticed the differemce with just /applications being done. thanks again

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does this work on iOS version 4.2.1 and can I use the Terminal app on Cydia instead of using SSH?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I need some help guys, cuz i did all what is written in this tutorial, step by step. Can confirm that nothing was missed nor some other folders except the English.lproj have been deleted.

I was taking extra caution cuz te first time i've deleted them i messed up my phone (no boot )
    Now i have deleted all of these .lproj folders and my phone starts. I kept ONLY english.lproj, and deleted all the rest lproj folders.

Except that the message "Localized string not found" appears in: Messages (instead of edit button), after turning the iphone on and it requests the sim pin, in the white case for the pin, appears the same message. And OK button dissapeared aswell. In Photos.app i have the same message, in Notes.app, Camera.app, etc.
    Can someone tell me what i did wrong? And if i can solve this issue without having to restore my idevice. Do i have to keep also the en.lproj folders as well as the English.lproj folders?
    Sorry for my english :d i'm Romanian.

Every advice is most welcomed!

Please help..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Thai Language Backup
    Does anyone know how to get back my thai language in the iphone? My iphone 3g has been crashing in Instagram ever since I deleted all my languages with the exception of English and Japanese. And idiot and reckless that I am, I forgot to backup the lproj (language) files.

I figured it was crashing in Instagram because I was following a guy from Thailand and since his posts are written in Thai and I don't have a Thai language anymore, the app crashes and immediately closes whenever the iphone encounters any post he writes in Thai.

Will anyone be so kind as to upload a copy of files required to get the Thai language back and working again on my iphone 3g 4.2.1 ? Or perhaps another alternative to get my iphone to read Thai again? Or even simply restore all my language pack?
    Last edited by vendettared; 12-25-2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Additional info

+ Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920