+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is customizing Summerboard allowed?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I loaded a bunch of apps onto my iphone but they are all not showing on the home page and I want them to well almost all of them.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Is customizing Summerboard allowed?
    Hi,

I loaded a bunch of apps onto my iphone but they are all not showing on the home page and I want them to well almost all of them. I have summerboard running. On my home page, I currently have the 12 factory default icons, then a gap followed by 14 3rd party icons. But there are still a few more that is not on the home page and I would like to get them there. Also, I want to remove some that is already there. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Extra

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,799 Times in 1,223 Posts

Which are not showing up? And you can uninstall them straight from Installer.app?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Green Apple
    Thanks

For example, iBlackJack or Balls isn't on the home page. And I want to remove for example Butterfly. Can I do this with any apps on Installer?

Yes, I can uninstall these or any programs straight from Installer.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,799 Times in 1,223 Posts

Use rSBT.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm not familiar with rSBT but I will download and check it out. Thanks.

OMG, this is exactly what I was looking for! Awesome! Thank you again poetic_folley. But question, does it usually take a long time for it to save? I just moved one icon, hit save and it's like over 3 minutes and it's still showing "Saved, Display Order Saved, Close". My screen looks frozen actually. Should I power down?

For some reason the rSBT program froze. I just did a hard boot and it's ok now. Thanks a whole bunch poetic! You're awesome! : )
    Last edited by extradoidoi; 09-23-2007 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by extradoidoi View Post
    I'm not familiar with rSBT but I will download and check it out. Thanks.

OMG, this is exactly what I was looking for! Awesome! Thank you again poetic_folley. But question, does it usually take a long time for it to save? I just moved one icon, hit save and it's like over 3 minutes and it's still showing "Saved, Display Order Saved, Close". My screen looks frozen actually. Should I power down?

For some reason the rSBT program froze. I just did a hard boot and it's ok now. Thanks a whole bunch poetic! You're awesome! : )
    i found it happens sometimes. when u just install a app and start using it'll freeze. i've been restarting my phone after installing apps.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
    i found it happens sometimes. when u just install a app and start using it'll freeze. i've been restarting my phone after installing apps.
    I've had rSBT freeze on me numerous times when hitting the "Save" button. Most of the time the save worked, altho i had to hard reboot the phone.

The latest time it happened (today) it didn't work.

I dunno if it actually makes a difference but I since have waited like 10 seconds after the "Preferences saved" alert box appears before tapping ok, and it has never frozen when i do that.

Earlier today when it froze i didn't wait because i thought that's silly..