Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: get i iphone or keep my blackjack

Default get i iphone or keep my blackjack
    I have the samsung blackjack now, but i was thinking about getting the apple iphone. But i dont know if i should get it after hearing some of the problems people are having. So should i just keep my blackjack or should i go out and buy the iphone.

thanks.

Man, go with the iPhone. Sure it isn't 3G, but the EDGE speeds aren't really as bad as people make them out to be. I like the blackjack a lot, one of my favorite "smartphones". But iPhone would kill it anyday.

Buy the iphone I had the Q and would never go back. This is a sweet computer and just wait there are going to be some awesome updates comming from Apple, just download and your off an running even better..

Thanks

i had the Blackjack, and the iPhone is just so much more fun to use...and also it integrates with mac a lot better than the blackjack....a couple of pluses about the blackjack (MMS which you can still use via email; Video Recorder....i dunno...3G vs Edge...but wifi is cool....and i dunno...just get it...

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

I have had a Blackjack and a Q and I would take the iPhone over both of them any day.

thanks for all the responds i think im going to get it

You will not regret it. Just out of curiosity what are the "problems" you been hearing about? Im just asking becuase all i've heard was people having bad luck activating it , thats all.

on everythingiphone.com there have been some reports about bad audio, sadari crashing, and sometimes freezing up.

so if i renewed my contract with att about 7months ago will i have to renew it again, im just trying to figure out how much it will total cost.
    Last edited by bubbamorgan91; 07-10-2007 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone will over ride your current contract, and not penalize you. it's part of AT&T/Apple trying to suck everyone and their mom into iPhones.

consider it a get out of jail free card.

ok thats what i wanted to know.