Results 1 to 14 of 14

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Iphone 2.0 Firmware Update

  1. #1
    Default Iphone 2.0 Firmware Update
    I am new here so please be nice Can someone direct me on how I can get a copy of the Firmware 2.0 update so I can install it on my Iphone?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    569
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 53 Times in 41 Posts

    Well I don't think you can yet (and it wouldn't be advisable anyway since the devs haven't released the unlock/activate/jailbreak for it either).

    The developers who are supposed to get it early don't even have it yet, only the magical devs have it through some form of trickery or black magic most likely involving a goat and a pygmy elephant (do you have any idea how hard those are to get?)

  3. #3
    Sure, go to apples head office break in and rob there servers

    Quote Originally Posted by defmute View Post
    Well I don't think you can yet (and it wouldn't be advisable anyway since the devs haven't released the unlock/activate/jailbreak for it either).

    The developers who are supposed to get it early don't even have it yet, only the magical devs have it through some form of trickery or black magic most likely involving a goat and a pygmy elephant (do you have any idea how hard those are to get?)
    FUNNIEST thing i have heard all day hahhahah you made my day
    Last edited by gripdis; 03-12-2008 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jobenshain View Post
    I am new here so please be nice Can someone direct me on how I can get a copy of the Firmware 2.0 update so I can install it on my Iphone?

    Thanks in advance!
    sign up and be accepted as an Apple iPhone Developer. The firmware you are looking for 1.2 I believe, 2.0 won't be available until Juneish.

  5. #5
    yea 1.2 turns into 2.0


    this are developer firmware for right now.

  6. #6
    I'm sure it'll be released soon.

  7. #7
    iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor View Post
    sign up and be accepted as an Apple iPhone Developer. The firmware you are looking for 1.2 I believe, 2.0 won't be available until Juneish.
    2.0 won't be available for years. Apple are just calling the next update (which will actually be 1.2) 2.0 because it gives people who don't have iPhones a temporary feeling of adequacy.

    ie:

    Oldskool iPhonee: "Hey"
    iPhone virgin: "Hey. I can't wait to get a 2.0 iPhone. It's gonna make yours look like crap."
    Oldskool iPhonee: "Ehh...you are aware that I can just easily update mine to 2.0 aswell right?"
    iPhone virgin: "What?"
    Oldskool iPhonee: "Pwned"
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by njosnavelin View Post

    Oldskool iPhonee: "Hey"
    iPhone virgin: "Hey. I can't wait to get a 2.0 iPhone. It's gonna make yours look like crap."
    Oldskool iPhonee: "Ehh...you are aware that I can just easily update mine to 2.0 aswell right?"
    iPhone virgin: "What?"
    Oldskool iPhonee: "Pwned"
    Lol on that.

    I think most of us cannot wait to go to 1.2 but as usual, wait until the DEVs finished their work.
    If I could help you with my answer give me a

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I'm sure it'll be released soon.
    I really hope so. I wonder why it hasn't been leaked yet since people apparently have it already?

    Also, who care's if its not jailbroken or unlocked? I have AT&T and I would like to just use the firmware regardless of all that, I'm sure there are many others in the same boat.

  10. #10
    Just wait for someone else to get kicked out of the Dev Team. They'll release it along with a jailbreak method.

  11. #11
    No Warez
    Last edited by Broomhead; 06-06-2008 at 12:14 PM.

  12. #12
    iPhone? More like MyPhone flattop95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 40 Times in 18 Posts

    its umm... illegal to get the firmware unless you are a developer signed up with apple.

  13. #13
    Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 152 Times in 129 Posts

    No Warez Here Is Allowed!
    Last edited by Broomhead; 06-06-2008 at 12:14 PM.

  14. #14
    All done here

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •