+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems? Anyone else..

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Its not really a huge problem but i could be typing something and the screen goes black like if you hit the lock button nd then you gotta hit it
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Problems? Anyone else..
    Its not really a huge problem but i could be typing something and the screen goes black like if you hit the lock button nd then you gotta hit it so it goes back on. it only happen to me once or twice has it happen to anyone else?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yup, That has also happened to me, it happened once when I was looking through my photo album and about 6 times while I was browsing on Safari. Exact same way to fix it. This is just about the only "bug" I have seen on the iphone really... Hopefully apple is working hard on engineering a new patch for all of these issues they need to address. Still the phone hasn't even been out that long some I'm happy as hell with what I got still

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you talking about what looks like a program crashing to desktop like in windows then this happened to me also. If I were in maps I would loose the search I was on. Rebooting the phone ever so often was the solution i found.