+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone's NES games

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
got it, thanks all
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPhone's NES games
    got it, thanks all
    Last edited by bookmark; 09-21-2007 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dinky For This Useful Post:

bookmark (09-21-2007)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    It's generally not a great idea to post the location of the NES roms because they aren't exactly legal. Not trying to be a **** about it. I went through the same search, it took a little while, but you can find them.

Sorry. Use google, thats how i found them

Thanks

oh, thank you guys

Sorry, i though for iphone we need to use a specific NES ROM for iphone to run.
    Turns out all the ROMs are the same.

Thanks again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    are you serious? you couldnt google NES ROMS and click the first link that appeared. is it honestly that hard?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DriveThruRecFan View Post
    are you serious? you couldnt google NES ROMS and click the first link that appeared. is it honestly that hard?
    Honestly don't think ya need to be a **** about it man there is a lot of novice people out in the tech world and not everyone that owns and iphone is not technically savy. I met people that are near genius but still don't know how to search on google worth ****. Remember this is advertised as a "phone" think about your Grandma owning a "phone". Doesn't mean she's gonna now how to browse google for Nintendo Roms and even have the slightess clue about what an emulator is for a console system.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cruid For This Useful Post:

bookmark (09-21-2007), mdbsat (09-21-2007)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cruid View Post
    Honestly don't think ya need to be a **** about it man there is a lot of novice people out in the tech world and not everyone that owns and iphone is not technically savy. I met people that are near genius but still don't know how to search on google worth ****. Remember this is advertised as a "phone" think about your Grandma owning a "phone". Doesn't mean she's gonna now how to browse google for Nintendo Roms and even have the slightess clue about what an emulator is for a console system.
    No... He's right. Sure grandma has a phone and doesn't google, but anyone on this site should know how to freaking google. Not to mention, that's not even the first time on these forums (try like, the 50 billionth) time that someone has asked for NES ROM links. So instead of typing "NES ROMs" into google, or just "ROMs" into the forum search, we get another post about where to get roms, which we aren't even supposed to be discussing.. These people are just being lazy..

Thanks

My hero

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unclear View Post
    No... He's right. Sure grandma has a phone and doesn't google, but anyone on this site should know how to freaking google. Not to mention, that's not even the first time on these forums (try like, the 50 billionth) time that someone has asked for NES ROM links. So instead of typing "NES ROMs" into google, or just "ROMs" into the forum search, we get another post about where to get roms, which we aren't even supposed to be discussing.. These people are just being lazy..
    Still, completely pointless to post useless ******** bashing on someone, either help the person or skip the thread. There's times and places to be an ******* but a support forum is obviously not a place to do so.

Not trying to be mommy here but come on. Everyone is lazy, look at all of us? We have a damn Iphone with internet in our hand now... Just like everyone used to sweep until the vaccum cleaner came out. Are these people not lazy? Technology is a *****, makes people lazier everyday. Look at all of these people with huge post numbers obviously technology has made them lazy, everyones just sittin in front of a computer for hours on end. You could call using technology is one step closer to being smarter?? but then again just makes us work a whole of a hell lot less then we ever used to 25 years ago.

F-it I'm done. Open opinion, just have some respect. Enough BS.

Hah, I'll just laugh at the next person that posts.. I have been on forums when people popped off they usually got closed.
    Last edited by cruid; 09-21-2007 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks

Still, completely pointless to post useless ******** bashing on someone, either help the person or skip the thread. There's times and places to be an ******* but a support forum is obviously not a place to do so.

Not trying to be mommy here but come on. Everyone is lazy, look at all of us? We have a damn Iphone with internet in our hand now... Just like everyone used to sweep until the vaccum cleaner came out. Are these people not lazy? Technology is a *****, makes people lazier everyday. Look at all of these people with huge post numbers obviously technology has made them lazy, everyones just sittin in front of a computer for hours on end. You could call using technology is one step closer to being smarter?? but then again just makes us work a whole of a hell lot less then we ever used to 25 years ago.

F-it I'm done. Open opinion, just have some respect. Enough BS.
    Ok first off, you posting here totally negates your first point. That's just it... people DO post in these threads. Thats what makes them such a waste of time. You're right, I should have just skipped this thread. In fact, I wish I did... But instead, we are all just wasting time by bickering back and forth about something that doesn't even matter. The poster honestly wasted more of his own time typing out this post to begin with, rather than Googling it or SEARCHING THE FORUMS... every forum I have ever been on encourages searching and frowns upon reposting (and reposting and reposting)... I've given people the nice answer a million times now, but frankly, I'm getting a little tired of it. I'm not such an ******* that I'd get upset at someone for asking an easy question... It's just that this question has been asked a million times, and if that person is on the forums, obviously the answer is readily available to him.

And about your "everyone's lazy" philosophy. Umm.. Okay? So I'm lazy too, it's all relative anyway. But at least I can google a simple topic... Maybe lazy was the wrong word choice, but I won't even go there.

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

Best thread ever

Thanks

hahahaha, yea... at least it's in Chit Chat...

Banned
    Thanks

my hero as well. that needed to be said. thanks.

Thanks

Wow! I really can't believe this many people are defending this guy!

I didn't know people actually supported people reposting the same topic for the hundredth time... Not to mention, this topic is not supposed to even be discussed on these forums!

I'll admit, there's no reason to be a total *******, but the worst thing that was said was "you seriously couldn't just google it?"

Ohhhhhhh..... that hurts... WTF?

Green Apple
    Thanks

You know honestly I said I was done, and I am, I wasn't even going to write this post but it seems like you can't get enough of yourself? Go complain to a moderator or somethin, stop trying to defend yourself for no apparent reason, this is why I said I was done with this topic.. It should have been closed a while ago but you keep ranting and raving hoping someone will take a side or the other. Quite immature, once again I'm not surprised afterall this is the internet where people can act like complete jackasses and not care (talking in general from a decade of experience).

No one acts like this in real life because most likely they would get slapped upside the head.
    Maybe it's not common sense anymore but have respect for other people, they aren't all technically savy as a lot of us are on these forums. Isn't that part of why they this forum was created?? I'm here to learn and get a quick answer but help people on the other end too because before I knew what I know now... I was just like all of them.

BTW, You can't always be right. And this time I hope you realize you aren't.

~cruid

Thanks

You are done ...ooooooo

I hope a moderator does come to this thread so they can lock it for discussing warez links which is against the ToS...

This thread should have never reached 2 pages....