Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Latest new iPhone concept, looks very "real"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

What's amazing to me is that people that are that good with photoshop are that stupid. You can digitally manipulate image using a program complicated enough that most people only master it with learning courses, but you can't see something as simple as the fact that the phone you are using for a mock-up looks nothing like the current phone and everything like the previous model THAT IT IS.

If you want to know what the new phone will be, Apple has already given you the info. 3.0 FW

- Does it have software support for a wired keyboard? NO.
    - Does it have code to support switching inputs? NO.

We already have the next gen software for the new phone, it's right there. There is no new software drivers or support for any new hardware input devices. Period.

Short of that it is already well known Steve Jobs HATES BUTTONS. You should all consider yourself lucky you even have a power and home button. Now some genius decides to add 30 more buttons and a wheel to an outdated mockup. LMFAO. The entire point of the iPhone design is to use a design you can change with software so nothing is dedicated. No dedicated buttons is the entire premise of the iphone. This way Apple can change it at any time. Apple could remap your power and home button if they wanted and flip them around.

So if you are that anxious to know what the new phone will have, just look in the software. I have made my decision already on what will come considering the new software has no new drivers for any new EXTERNAL hardware devices.

The new iphone in june:

Hardware wise:
    ~ 32gb storage
    ~ higher MP camera
    ~ new processor to handle the advanced games being developed in the latest SDK, possibly atom?
    ~ better battery capacity

Software wise; The sky is the limit.

You can write that in stone. That's the way it's going down folks. Mark my words and hold me to it.
    Last edited by one1; 04-14-2009 at 10:44 PM.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

^Nope...here is the next iphone for sure. No doubts.

I got nothin, I found these pics and thought they were cool enough to post somewhere

Thanks

You've been sitting on those for like a month gnawing at the bits haven't you?

Thanks

Naw.....well.....I mean.....it was really only like 3 weeks

Thanks

Oh by the way, we already know with the addition of flash and the new games from the latest SDK that apple is going to have to bump the processor. You know how Stevie is about battery life and adding all that while retaining battery life does not point to an ARM processor. Anything above what we already have in an ARM processor sucks juice like a hoover so there's no way with all the new battery hogs in 3.0 that Steve will use another ARM processor..... plus it's outdated palm technology at this point. Everything is going to the atom, though it is not the only choice in micro processing, it is the most efficient AND we have already proven with the Dell mini 9 that OSX + Atom = flawless execution.

The Atom may not be the processor of choice since there are 3 choices, but I believe with the newer increased battery that will be necessary in the 3rd gen iphone, the Atom is the only real choice for efficiency, and Apple will underclock it like they have on every Iphone while running it wide open on the new iPod that is released next. (just like this last time since the iPod is their gaming platform)

First two pictures: Wow this looks pretty cool.
    Next picture: Fail *reads comments*
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Thanks

By the way black and white photo's....... are for when you are not THAT good at blending in photoshop. It doesn't matter how good the job is, if it's in B&W....... instant photoshop fail. We all know you are a wizard at edging the corners, but suck at blending colors.

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    what's amazing to me is that people that are that good with photoshop are that stupid. You can digitally manipulate image using a program complicated enough that most people only master it with learning courses, but you can't see something as simple as the fact that the phone you are using for a mock-up looks nothing like the current phone and everything like the previous model that it is.

If you want to know what the new phone will be, apple has already given you the info. 3.0 fw

- does it have software support for a wired keyboard? No.
    - does it have code to support switching inputs? No.

We already have the next gen software for the new phone, it's right there. There is no new software drivers or support for any new hardware input devices. Period.

Short of that it is already well known steve jobs hates buttons. You should all consider yourself lucky you even have a power and home button. Now some genius decides to add 30 more buttons and a wheel to an outdated mockup. Lmfao. The entire point of the iphone design is to use a design you can change with software so nothing is dedicated. No dedicated buttons is the entire premise of the iphone. This way apple can change it at any time. Apple could remap your power and home button if they wanted and flip them around.

So if you are that anxious to know what the new phone will have, just look in the software. I have made my decision already on what will come considering the new software has no new drivers for any new external hardware devices.

The new iphone in june:

hardware wise:
    ~ 32gb storage
    ~ higher mp camera
    ~ new processor to handle the advanced games being developed in the latest sdk, possibly atom?
    ~ better battery capacity

software wise; the sky is the limit.

You can write that in stone. That's the way it's going down folks. Mark my words and hold me to it.
    ^+1....bet the house on this one.....take it to the bank.:d

im thinking NO

look at the size of that ******* thing, you could fit a terabyte hd and 32gb of ram in that son of a *****

call it the iphone wheel pro

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    im thinking NO

look at the size of that ******* thing, you could fit a terabyte hd and 32gb of ram in that son of a *****

call it the iphone wheel pro
    I wouldn't mind a TB
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    What's amazing to me is that people that are that good with photoshop are that stupid. You can digitally manipulate image using a program complicated enough that most people only master it with learning courses, but you can't see something as simple as the fact that the phone you are using for a mock-up looks nothing like the current phone and everything like the previous model THAT IT IS.
    Photoshop is used to create/manipulate professional 2D images. Well.. ok, yes, Photoshop CS4 also opened another dimension for us digital artists, but it is not powerful engouh, imho. It takes way too long to render and to move the objects around, especially if you have an average spec'd PC, like mine.
    Whoever made those images, made it with a professional 3D program such as 3Ds Max. Two big mistake he made is the shadow on all of them looks so fake, but the biggest of all the mistakes he made is that the backgroung image is always the same.

What I mean with this is that let's imagine this was infact real. That guy took the pictures, but wait.. HE IS SO AMAZING AND ALWAYS SHOT FROM THE EXACTLY SAME ANGLE/POSITION!!! OMG!?!?
    IS HE HUMAN!?

Quote Originally Posted by jdys_1991 View Post
    Photoshop is used to create/manipulate professional 2D images. Well.. ok, yes, Photoshop CS4 also opened another dimension for us digital artists, but it is not powerful engouh, imho. It takes way too long to render and to move the objects around, especially if you have an average spec'd PC, like mine.
    Whoever made those images, made it with a professional 3D program such as 3Ds Max. Two big mistake he made is the shadow on all of them looks so fake, but the biggest of all the mistakes he made is that the backgroung image is always the same.

What I mean with this is that let's imagine this was infact real. That guy took the pictures, but wait.. HE IS SO AMAZING AND ALWAYS SHOT FROM THE EXACTLY SAME ANGLE/POSITION!!! OMG!?!?
    IS HE HUMAN!?
    Tripod?

Just sayin'.

Still impossible. Looks like a 3D render to me anyway. :P

Well it COULD be the new iPhone. People always said the current iPhone real pictures were fake when posted. So many people thought so. You just never know though. The new iPhone COULD have a real physical keyboard. Regardless, it'll be able to slide out, so it really shouldn't matter.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Fake!

quite like the keyboard idea
    Signature cleaned...

Thanks

No no no....here is one of the next iphones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    no no no....here is one of the next iphones.

lol

Well I dont really like the first one at all, I agree it looks like a G1. The second one is pretty nice looking, but too much like the Pre in my opinion.

If they go in the direction they are going with all the other products they have we might see a unibody iphone. This ones very realistic looking other than the battery cover on the back. I would love to have this phone! It would be hard to put a cover on this one...

A boy can dream right!!!

D

Oh, and that shuffle is pretty funny!
    Last edited by definitive; 04-15-2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

it does look nice but fake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast