Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No WiFi (Greyed out) stopping Unlock what to do?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default No WiFi (Greyed out) stopping Unlock what to do?
    Hey Everyone I'm after a bit of help.

I am trying to help my mate out they has just moved to Australia from the USA and they currently have a 3G iPhone on an AT&T plan it has Firmware 2.2 with baseband 2.28.00 on it and I am trying to Jailbreak it and Unlock it for them.

First I used quickpwn to jailbreak it with success however when I went to set up the WIFI to download yellowsnow to unlock it was all greyed out and I was unable to select any WIFI networks.

Second I then did a restore to the factory Firmware 2.2 with baseband 2.28.00 and it was still greyed out?

Third I tried to use the Pwnage Tool and Firmware 2.2 with baseband 2.28.00 to create a custom firmware still with no luck.

Fourth & last I tried Pwnage Tool and Firmware 2.2.1 with baseband 2.28.00 to create a custom firmware and I still get nothing.

The phone just won't allow me to use the WIFI it's all greyed out.

From what they know the WIFI use to work before I started playing with it and now we have nothing at all.

Does anyone know what the problem could be and how I can fix it?

Cheers

Edit: Right at this moment the phone is on Firmware 2.2.1 with baseband 2.28.00 and still no WIFI...
    Last edited by srbug; 03-21-2009 at 08:36 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Anyone know anything it's been ages and no replies