+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to reinstall removed app?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi there, I just upgraded my iphone to 2.2.1, with cydia installer, my sbsettings wasn't acting properly so, i removed it and hoping for reinstall it afterwards, but now when
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to reinstall removed app?
    Hi there,

I just upgraded my iphone to 2.2.1, with cydia installer, my sbsettings wasn't acting properly so, i removed it and hoping for reinstall it afterwards, but now when i open sbsettings on cydia, it doesn't give me any button to click for install. and it's not in "manage" either. How can I install sbsettings now?

if not through cydia, can anyone give a source URL that I use for installer to download sbsettings?

Thank you in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Delete MobileSubstrate from Cydia, but it will also delete other apps which relate to it like winterboard. So you have to prepare to reinstall other related apps, if you delete MobileSubstrate.
    Or you can install this and click System -> Apps then search SBS to reinstall SBSettings. However this software seems not so stable, so maybe it cant run on your computer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to reinstall removed app?-11.jpg