Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do i load wallpaper to my iphone

Default How do i load wallpaper to my iphone
    I wish i knew how but dont

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Thanked 4,837 Times in 1,236 Posts

Put it in iPhoto, and Sync it to your iPhone.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Is there any way to do it without iPhoto, for us XP users?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Denver, CO
    Thanked 15,287 Times in 652 Posts

set up itunes to sync photos with a folder on your computer. put in wallpapers. sync. go into photos on your iphone. apply

Thanks for the help. I cant seem to find an option to add a pictures folder. If I use the "add folder to library", it lets me, but then nothing seems to be added to the itunes folders? Am I just missing something obvious?

I haven't tried it, but can you just add photos to the iPhone from Finder/Explorer? You can pull photos off that way, just a thought.

Finder/Explore is great for pulling off, but Apple has not allowed us to put photos onto the phone that way.

I found the photo sync in itunes, but when Itunes tries to optimize the photo for iPhone during the sync, it crashes VISTA. This is the first time I have seen Vista crash.

I am using Vista as well, but I haven't had any problems with iTunes or Vista. All seems to work pretty well or me. I am able to sync photos, movies, music and more flawlessly.

Default My Way !
    Hi, you just create a folder such as WALLPAPER in My Pictures and the it auto sync from iTune. you can open from Photos from your iPhone and set it for a wallpaper. that's my amateur way LoL

Ha, it's funny how much more difficult it is for PC users. I wonder if Apple did that on purpose.