+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Several problems with Iphone syncing

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi there, I have several problems. First of all, this is prolly the main reason for the other problems. I have recently unlocked my iphone so I can use it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Several problems with Iphone syncing
    Hi there,

I have several problems. First of all, this is prolly the main reason for the other problems.

I have recently unlocked my iphone so I can use it with a different carrier. Now the thing is, that when i plug in my iphone to the computer, itunes starts up and itunes can see the iphone on the left hand side, but no tabs with summary, restore button etc show up in the main window. Instead it just shows the last things that I had selected e.g. Music, Movies etc.

Also I see no option to sync my iphone to itunes. Before i got the iphone I used a ipod nano. I dont know if this has anything to do with it.

So i cant sync music to the iphone. I cant see any tabs or options when i click the iphone in itunes.

Everything else seems to work fine cept of course Youtube, which isnt a huge deal to me.

When i go to Settings-General-About I see that im running version 1.0.2 (1C28)

Im running Windows XP. Hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks in advance,

noone has ever experienced or heard of this problem?
    Last edited by binbs; 09-13-2007 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost