Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dont know if i should buy from seller

Default dont know if i should buy from seller
    hey yall i dont know if i should buy from this seller off craigslist. ive talked to him plenty of times and he has sent me multiple pics at my request and the way i wanted him to show them. the only problem is he is from romania and is requiring western union which is rule #1 not to do on craigslist so u dont get scammed. he has sent me 4 pics and a pic with him holding the iphoen which i asked to prove it was legit. just wanted to hear on what yall think. and the deal was my ipod touch 16gb +120 bucks for his 16gb 3g iphone. is that even a good deal? what u think?

SCAM

Does that help??

Come on, someone from Romania on Craigslist???????? So what he sent pics holding the phone, doesnt mean he's gonna send you the phone.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,254 Posts

I see 3 thing wrong with this trade
    1. he's from Romania
    2. requiring western union
    3. ipod touch 16gb +120 bucks for his 16gb 3g iphone < not the best deal
    I would not do it

Yeah, and honestly......sure it would be a great trade for you (like Broom said)...

Cause there is no way I would ever trade a 3g 16gigger for that touch and $120. the 3g is worth way more.

Default Sounds like a scam
    Listen to your instincts. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is a scam. Western Union should sound a loud alarm for you.

i would never buy from someone over seas its too easy to get scammed