Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 389

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Things You May Not Know

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by rvaweb View Post
    My itunes says 1.1.1 is the latest version?
    Wrong thread m8.

  2. #82
    Double tapping the arrow (caps key) on the keyboard highlights it in blue and leaves the CAPSLOCK on.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    don;t work for me
    1.1.1

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to eldany For This Useful Post:

    MegaPrime (04-11-2008)

  4. #83
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cancun, Mexico
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eldany View Post
    Double tapping the arrow (caps key) on the keyboard highlights it in blue and leaves the CAPSLOCK on.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    don;t work for me
    1.1.1
    Make sure you have caps-lock enabled in the keyboard settings.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Destructo For This Useful Post:

    MegaPrime (04-11-2008), unlvsac (09-03-2008)

  6. #84
    In firmware 1.1.1
    ---------------------

    When ur phone is off or on the 'LOCKed' screen.

    You can easily access Ipod controls by Double Tapping the homebutton twice really quickly.


    This will turn the area where your Date is into a simple ipod control center.

    Very handy for ipod on the go.

    When u press PLAY it will either continue the song you have been paused.

    If there is no song paused it'll play from the last album, artist tracklist or playlist you were last in.

    1.1.1 is worth the trouble.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mofolo For This Useful Post:

    Flu3nt (08-20-2008), loki3331 (08-05-2008), MegaPrime (04-11-2008), nikokoren (04-17-2008)

  8. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by mofolo View Post
    In firmware 1.1.1
    ---------------------

    When ur phone is off or on the 'LOCKed' screen.

    You can easily access Ipod controls by Double Tapping the homebutton twice really quickly.


    This will turn the area where your Date is into a simple ipod control center.

    Very handy for ipod on the go.

    When u press PLAY it will either continue the song you have been paused.

    If there is no song paused it'll play from the last album, artist tracklist or playlist you were last in.

    1.1.1 is worth the trouble.
    Wao Great tip Thanks

    any more tips ? :P

  9. #86
    was just about to post this one lol

  10. #87
    Default I am not sure if I am inventing the wheel here or..
    I made a discovery today, by inadvertendly, after connecting my Iphone and open Itunes ( 7.4.2) I looked up summary where it says
    phone number clicked that it changed to IMEI number clicked that gave me the CCID number.

  11. #88
    iPhoneaholic theone77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    PlaNeT Earth in the Middle Part
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 276 Times in 112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dane.pablecheque View Post
    Double tapping the arrow (caps key) on the keyboard highlights it in blue and leaves the CAPSLOCK on.

    I discovered this accidentally, no idea if you are all aware of it.
    thanks..sometimes accident help us to learn hehehe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Bluetooth hasn't been setup for any other function than communications right now. This mau change in the future, but right now, you can only use it for headsets.
    YOU can ALSO LISTEN TO MUSIC USING UR BLUETOOTH even ordinary BTheadset.
    easymethod--->
    1. *#307# Dial, press the bluetooth headset button twice.
    2. Answer on iPhone, press source.
    3. Select bluetooth headset.
    4. Press home button, open iPod, play anything.
    Last edited by theone77; 11-15-2007 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #89

  13. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    thanks..sometimes accident help us to learn hehehe



    YOU can ALSO LISTEN TO MUSIC USING UR BLUETOOTH even ordinary BTheadset.
    easymethod--->
    1. *#307# Dial, press the bluetooth headset button twice.
    2. Answer on iPhone, press source.
    3. Select bluetooth headset.
    4. Press home button, open iPod, play anything.
    Since you are calling your own phone to set this up, does it use up your minutes?

  14. #91
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    417
    Thanked 108 Times in 80 Posts

    i am willing to bet it does.
    Last edited by tattoojack; 11-17-2007 at 06:52 AM. Reason: no signature???

  15. #92
    sorry! it was posted before.
    Last edited by TheJoker; 11-22-2007 at 08:23 PM.

  16. #93
    Default HELP wanted!!
    Hi, Just got new Iphone (1.1.1) so very satysfied (I've drop my nokia - never go back)... till the moment I wanna to connect to my macbook (OSX 10.4.11 m.1.5 GB). I cannot see my Iphone anywhere.?. from other side (with toolchain) i've backup all my datas from the phone (sucsessfully)... any ideas?

    thanks.

  17. #94
    In 1.1.1/2 if ur in any app double tapping your homescreen button brings up your contacts list

  18. #95
    Only thing I discovered, that I'm sure your already aware of, is in texting/sms, if you double tap the space bar, it will put a full spot after your last word and cue you a space to start your next sentence.
    Not so much of a secret and does cost but well worth it, putting my own ringtones onto my iphone, saw many ways, but the easiest I've seen is a program called iphone music maker. Really simple to use and is really quick to upload too. Has cut features, so you can just take part of a song that you like. I just bought it for $17, and I'm in the uk, so guess thats like 8.50, worth it I'd say to have a lifetime unlimited program. Happy days

  19. #96
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gameon View Post
    Only thing I discovered, that I'm sure your already aware of, is in texting/sms, if you double tap the space bar, it will put a full spot after your last word and cue you a space to start your next sentence.
    Not so much of a secret and does cost but well worth it, putting my own ringtones onto my iphone, saw many ways, but the easiest I've seen is a program called iphone music maker. Really simple to use and is really quick to upload too. Has cut features, so you can just take part of a song that you like. I just bought it for $17, and I'm in the uk, so guess thats like 8.50, worth it I'd say to have a lifetime unlimited program. Happy days
    Can you supply a link for iphone music maker?

    Thanks

  20. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Can you supply a link for iphone music maker?

    Thanks
    Yes sorry, should of done that really...here it is:

    http://www.efksoft.com/products/ipho...aker/index.htm

    The good thing about it, is you can download and upload 3 ringtones for free. Try it first and if your happy then buy it like I did. Think it's worth buying. Lots of owners of the iphone are asking the same question. How do I install my own ringtones? and this does it really easy. I know it sounds like I'm the one who made the software, but it's just a case that I was very pleased with my purchase. You make the payment via paypal too if you wish! Once downloaded, and paid you get sent a serial number to activate the full version. Please let me know what you think? Cheers

    Oh by the way it's called iphone ringtone maker not music maker....sorry.
    Last edited by gameon; 12-01-2007 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by bookmark View Post
    thats in the instruction book
    doesnt on my iPhone

  22. #99
    Does anyone know the trick to change sms sound alerts? I've seen ways to change the alerts that are already on the iphone, but I would like to add new ones and keep the originals intact. Anybody?

  23. #100
    iPhoneaholic theone77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    PlaNeT Earth in the Middle Part
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 276 Times in 112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gameon View Post
    Does anyone know the trick to change sms sound alerts? I've seen ways to change the alerts that are already on the iphone, but I would like to add new ones and keep the originals intact. Anybody?
    use the search button...search for RINGTONES...then u will find a lot of things there & ringtone on which firmware u r...OK! just learn to read and search..asking is not the first step. That's the forum all about
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

    Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    .

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •