Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Things You May Not Know

Only just found out today that quickly pressing the sleep button and the home button takes a screensgoy!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by claptrap View Post
    i assume this is known, but because it's not listed here:

i am smitten with the fact that i can hook my iphone into the aux in jack on my car stereo and not only play the ipod (as any mp3 player can connect in this way) but also that the music fades out when a call comes in and i can hear the caller through the car speakers and speak normally and the caller can hear me. no need for an additional headset. rad.
    What car is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcbzr View Post
    What car is this?
    Lots of models have this feature. My (s)old E92 M3 had a similar feature. Also my 2008 G37 has it.......as does my friend's new G37 (2010 or 11, not sure). On the G37 I can either use the built in bluetooth or use the aux jack for calls.

Thanks

Could we unsticky this, it's all common sense by now. The first post had me lmao. There's a silent switch, WOW!
    If you don't like it, MOD IT!

Quote Originally Posted by sevenalive View Post
    Could we unsticky this, it's all common sense by now. The first post had me lmao. There's a silent switch, WOW!
    Meh, it's a walk down memory lane. Back when Kyle made this, most of this stuff was really cool to know. haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sevenalive View Post
    Ha it may be time but I won't touch a Kyle stuck thread

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh, it's a walk down memory lane. Back when Kyle made this, most of this stuff was really cool to know. haha
    I miss those days of this place. When you could look this place up and ask a question or something and get mad answers and people were chill here. Then all that first bs startin happening and I feel like since then mad ppl come up in here and they think they know wassup but they dont really, like we hood, and like, they not hood.

**** it was like around the time that u joined i was followin this blog SB like maaad long ago ****, it has been 3 years.

Honestly my iphone is more jacked than anyone i done seen on the street anywhere. f**ck man. i dropped my phone up in the toilet last night dam i was tight. but I hit that fone up in some rice and the s**t was chill.

That's something you may not know.

When you drop your phone up in some water and you think all else is lost. Pop that thing up in a ziploc bag of rice for like 12 hours or so and it might survive. if you can open it up, like if you have a 3gs and you pop the digitizer lcd assebly off then put it in the rice for a while it gets drier. it might work afterwards. if not... then youre back where you were when you dropped it in the toilet in the first place.

samwhite7: Only just found out today that quickly pressing the sleep button and the home button takes a screensgoy!
    u r a noob
    Last edited by jiniej; 05-05-2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"

^thinking of the good old days makes me feel like singing afternoon delight

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

what ever happened to poetic_folly
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"

I need urgent Help.
    i hAVE IPHONE 3GS WITH THE 4. SOFTWARE.. YESTERDAY ITS HOME BUTTON AND POWER STOPED WORKING THOUGH THE FON WAS FON .. I TRIED FROM AN OTHER CELL N CALL AT MINE IT WAS SHOWING INCOMING CALLS BUT NO SOUND ONCE CALLS DC IT WENT BACK TO SLEEP MOOD. IF I UNLOCK IT ONLY CALLS OPTION OPEN NO ANY OTHER OPTION WERE ACESSIBLE.. I DID MISTAKE DT I DIDNT CHARGE NOW ITS COMPLETLY OF I TRIED T CHARGES SINCE YDAY FROM AC AND COMPUTER BUT ITS ALL BLANK.. PLEASE HELP ME ITS UNLOCK FON. I DNT HAVE ANY OTHER INFO ABT MY FON.. JUST TELL ME THE SOULTUON I BOUGHT A NEW CHARGER STILL IT NOT WORKING SINCE YDAY ITS ON CHARGE BUT ALL BLANK NO POWER HOME N POWER BUTTON WERE ALREADY NT WRKING ..

I need urgent Help.
    i hAVE IPHONE 3GS WITH THE 4. SOFTWARE.. YESTERDAY ITS HOME BUTTON AND POWER STOPED WORKING THOUGH THE FON WAS FON .. I TRIED FROM AN OTHER CELL N CALL AT MINE IT WAS SHOWING INCOMING CALLS BUT NO SOUND ONCE CALLS DC IT WENT BACK TO SLEEP MOOD. IF I UNLOCK IT ONLY CALLS OPTION OPEN NO ANY OTHER OPTION WERE ACESSIBLE.. I DID MISTAKE DT I DIDNT CHARGE NOW ITS COMPLETLY OF I TRIED T CHARGES SINCE YDAY FROM AC AND COMPUTER BUT ITS ALL BLANK.. PLEASE HELP ME ITS UNLOCK FON. I DNT HAVE ANY OTHER INFO ABT MY FON.. JUST TELL ME THE SOULTUON I BOUGHT A NEW CHARGER STILL IT NOT WORKING SINCE YDAY ITS ON CHARGE BUT ALL BLANK NO POWER HOME N POWER BUTTON WERE ALREADY NT WRKING ..

Your iPhone doesn't have a broken speaker on the bottom... One is a microphone :P

Default Light an iCandle in memory of Steve Jobs
    Light an iCandle in memory of Steve Jobs
    https://apps.facebook.com/icandles/

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jabbacks's Avatar
    Thanks

1st daughter: iPhone
    2nd daughter: iPod
    wife: iPad
    husband: iPay

I don't understand?

Thanks

This may be in here already, but I'm not checking every page and I discovered it own my own. So I figured why not post it here. You can make Siri speak highlighted text. Actually works pretty good.

EDIT: Just discovered iPhone 4 will too. Does 3GS do this? Is this iOS 5 thing or have I been missing this the whole time?! Lol

Open Settings~General~Accessibility~ Speak Selection and toggle to ON.

Now when you highlight text all over the device and on web, you can make Siri read news articles or whatever you like! I personally enjoyed typing stuff and making Siri say whatever I like... It was quite amusing! Go ahead and see for yourself!

My name is Siri, I was designed in California and made in China. Oops! Did I just say that? Oh my God! Steve Jobs is going to kill me! He's in the cloud with me now! We've been getting really high and I've disconnected from the server a few times. My bad! I'll get better.

You know you like that! I do. Haha

As well you can use the speak text all over the place!
    Speak news articles? Come on! Pretty sweet!

I like big butts and I cannot lie! You other brothers can't deny! When a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung!

I can totally see Siri cover songs all over YouTube and Facebook now...

My personal favorite so far... Turn her speed all the way down...

My name is Siri. I was designed by Apple in California. I live in the iCloud with Steve Jobs. He's making me do all this work all over your iPhone 4S's. It's really killing my buzz man. Google this, google that. Remind me of this, remind me of that. Oh my God. I'd rather be put on a street corner! Siri will now self destruct in 10 seconds! Throw your iPhone as far as you can.

I hope just one of you have as much fun as I have had with it. Chewed up a lot of battery. Lol
    Last edited by Turnamental; 10-26-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Find My iPhone
    Do you know that if you have an apple ID (Find My iPhone) account shared with all the members of your family, you can know if somebody is trying to know your location? Just go to settings/Location Services/Find My iPhone and turn on Status Bar Icon. The Location Services icon will show up when somebody is trying to see your location from another device.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sellbars's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erikromero10 View Post
    Cool... but how do I delete photo albums???

Under 3 listings under photo albums: Camera Roll, Photo Library, iPhone Pics. I can go into each folder to view pictures but I can only delete pics from Camera Roll folder. I can't delete pictures from the other two folders OR I cant even delete the folders themselves. Anyone know how to?
    Yes, there is an Edit button on the top right side (if you are in portrait mode). Tap that, and an option to rearrange the folders (only created ones) will appear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325495587.447213.jpg  

Hey From this Forum I got So many things regarding iphones..Its the best Forum for iphones..I got clarity by reading this forum..Thanks a lot..

Another one. Jaibreaking is actually installing Cydia.!
    Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. Steve Jobs. Rip.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast