Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Things You May Not Know

Thanks

You know what the problem is though? I just read through them all and it only took like 10 minutes, learned a bunch of tips, and it would've taken HALF THE TIME (deep breathe) if there weren't 18 posts about the ipod controlz, and 40 completely unrelated questions. Sigh.

BTW how do I goto my springboard. I can haz noob question?
    Cut and paste your but.

in google map locate me on edge keeps folowing and relocating like gps, that's for ppl that don't have the 3G

When watching videos in the iPod app they can only be viewed in one direction but if watching a onliner streaming quikctime movie (like iPlayer, TVersity streams) you can watch in all different directions by tilting. Portrait mode is kinda useless but if you prefer to hold your iPhone the other way in ladscape well you can when you watch online stuff! This does not work for youtube app though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here's a tip most probably already know. On 2.0 if you tap and hold on an image in safari for a few seconds, a bar will pop up allowing you to save the image. Saved images are saved in the camera roll.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazym0nkey01 For This Useful Post:

dkaye (08-26-2008), Juggolow22 (01-15-2009)

Hey guys...I don't have an iPhone, yet, but I wanted to know something: Can I use it as a hard drive and Upload my files (pps, xls, doc, pdf, etc..) and watch them on the phone?? Thnkx

Thanks

Default Actually...
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoismiked View Post
    When viewing 'Maps' you can tap with two fingers and it zooms out
    if you put your fingers together and spread them on the screen, it will zoom in...conversely, if you bring them together, it zooms out.
    Rules one and two ALWAYS in effect.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Took me a while to figure that one out

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bastianrios View Post
    Hey guys...I don't have an iPhone, yet, but I wanted to know something: Can I use it as a hard drive and Upload my files (pps, xls, doc, pdf, etc..) and watch them on the phone?? Thnkx

not entirely,

search on here for iFunBox

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tattoojack For This Useful Post:

Bastianrios (08-11-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    not entirely,

search on here for iFunBox
    thnx a lot tattojack

Did you know that videos(yes,movies/tv shows) that are in the "Recently Added" playlist plays in portrait mode?

I haven't checked on other playlists,but I stumbled upon this from the "Recently Added" playlist.

Quote Originally Posted by bookmark View Post
    thats in the instruction book
    *sarcasm* iPhone has an instruction book? shute, i dont even remember my phone coming in a box much less a book, i must'a ripped through it when getting to the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by stocis View Post
    if u kiss the apple logo while rebooting it will change in to a red heart
    whats bad is, i've had my iPhone since it came out but now you've got me wondering.....i kinda wanna try it, but NOPE!!! i'm keeping my man card today!

Quote Originally Posted by exo128 View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Perfection...."YOU WIN!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by iamubiquitous View Post
    if you put your fingers together and spread them on the screen, it will zoom in...conversely, if you bring them together, it zooms out.
    ummmmmmmm......DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Last edited by crossfire2500; 08-18-2008 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

cool, thank you ^^

Default please help
    hello poetic_folly i tried the erase all contents and settings on my jailbroken iphone 2.0 (first Gen) and after the erase it loads for sometime but gets stuck with the apple logo...
    it doesn't pop up on itunes either... please help...

Hi!,

I have a question that I hope can be answered.

Im no longer receiving the option to "close" or "reply" when I get a new text message. Does anyone know how I can get that option back? Im on a 2.1 JB 3G....

Thanks!

Dear All,

I have a pwned 2.o iPhone. I have a problem with my iPhone, when there is an incoming call during the standby (keylocked), I could never hear the ringtone. Is there some that can assist me to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you recently upgrade or change firmware, or restore from a different phones backup? I had a similar problem and it was because the people who where calling me all had custom ringtones, which were no longer on the phone. That's just what happened to me. Hope it helps you!

Quote Originally Posted by KingRedmer View Post
    Did you recently upgrade or change firmware, or restore from a different phones backup? I had a similar problem and it was because the people who where calling me all had custom ringtones, which were no longer on the phone. That's just what happened to me. Hope it helps you!
    Yes, I upgrade my FW to 2.0. But I've never use custom ringtone to my contacts.

something I'm sure a lot of you know but made me happy was the 3G has the capabilty to take screenshots well what brought a smile to my face was that it was not a 3G thing but a firmware thing so now the 2G can take screenshots the same way

Default just a little help
    First of all I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread but I need some help. I've got an iphone and I am trying to activate using iActivator. i get all the way to the end (where I am holding down the buttons) and the jailbreaking screen flashes up quick and then tells me that jailbreaking was unsuccessful All I want is to use this iphone as an ipod. If anyone has any experience with what I am doing please help me out.
    Thank you!,Tim

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast