+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Adding ipas to /Applications folder in SSH

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello. I have some applications that I wanted to add through SSH such as tris.app and iremote.app. Ends up that everytime I add the folders to the /Applications folder in
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Adding ipas to /Applications folder in SSH
    Hello. I have some applications that I wanted to add through SSH such as tris.app and iremote.app.

Ends up that everytime I add the folders to the /Applications folder in SSH, the app shows up on my iphone, but when I start it, it starts up the app and then suddenly goes back to home screen.

Yes, I already jailbroke my iPhone 3G. Yes, I set the permissions to 755 for the folders. Yes, I have done the processes for enabling cracked apps to work on my iPhone. So what can be the problem?

Thanks!

Thanks

Have you tried permission 775 instead ?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konceptzoflife View Post
    Hello. I have some applications that I wanted to add through SSH such as tris.app and iremote.app.

Ends up that everytime I add the folders to the /Applications folder in SSH, the app shows up on my iphone, but when I start it, it starts up the app and then suddenly goes back to home screen.

Yes, I already jailbroke my iPhone 3G. Yes, I set the permissions to 755 for the folders. Yes, I have done the processes for enabling cracked apps to work on my iPhone. So what can be the problem?

Thanks!
    Have you tried deleting all your ipas and buying the applications legitimately from the app store? Try that and let me know if you have any further problems. Don't forget to hit the thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried 775 permissions on the folders but the same problem still persists.