Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Icons Help!

Default No Icons Help!
    So my phone was working great and I turned on cycorder to film a clip and, it kinda froze up a little bit and said "rec" on the app icon, so I went in and just deleted the unneeded clip, exited out of the app and all of a sudden have only on app icon left (mobilelinked)and you cant even click on it btw......No dock, no nothing just my normal wallpaper/theme, Ive restarted the phone by holding down the power and home, I've let it die, charged it up and when I get calls and hit answer it closes out, everything looks normal I just have zero icons and functionality.........can anybody please help me out!

somebody has to know what the deal is......The phone acts like its working perfectly, no lag, im recieving calls and texts now but can only read the text preview on the lock screen as soon as I slide to open it takes me to a completely blank desktop with my wallpaper still on and the status bar stuff....I really dont want to restore my phone and I need to be able to use it, so if anybody could please help me out it would be very much appreciated!
    Last edited by DSM_23; 12-31-2008 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

More info...what apps do you have installed? What firmware are you on?

Im on firmware 2.0.2, and I have tons of apps, any app in particular that could be a problem that I could try and fix maybe through SSH?

Thanks

Do you have Poof or SBSettings installed? If so, check to see what's been hidden. Do you have Stacks installed?

I have bossprefs and saw the "poof" option but I never hit it before, I dont think I have SBsettings installed, I dont have stacks either.....How would I see whats hidden?....Everything shows up in WinSCP, and Itunes.....