Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about buying an iPhone

Default Question about buying an iPhone
    hello everyone. i have been following this website for a very long time...and i finally decided to post because my brother has an iphone, and jailbreaked his phone and such

i have a simple question for everyone...
    is the iphone worth buying?
    ive been saving up money on my own since the day of the release to get the iphone and finally got the money because of the 200 dollar price drop.

so again, is getting the iphone worth it? did you guys get your money's worth?

thanks for all of the responses, in advance.

relientmt

It is 100% worth it. The iPhone is AMAZING! It is way more than just a phone. Plus there is going to be a lot more app development in the future then what you see now. Plus it is an 8gb widescreen multi-touch iPod. The 3.5" display at 160 ppi makes the iPhone GREAT to watch movies and TV shows on.

Yes it's a great phone. However I doubt you are going to get a completely fair and unbiased opinion from a site like this. The best thing I can tell you is what I've been telling my friends. The iPhone is more like having a computer in your pocket. If you are the type of person that will take full advantage of having a computer in your pocket then it will be great for you. But don't spend $399 plus $20 a month extra for the data plan on it if you are just going to use it as a phone and maybe a bit more.

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Default kinda insulted
    200 bucks off and you still dont bite,man go buy it now