Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Took the Plunge

Default Took the Plunge
    I finally took the plunge and bought an Iphone 2g 8gb from ebay. Yay!

Heheh, I got myself integrated into this website and forum without even owning one yet. I think I bought a fairly decent one for 320. Seller stated "It works flawlessly and is in mint cosmetic condition. Used in a smoke free home and adult owned".

Now to wait for it to arrive, at that moment I am officialy locked to this site. (Like an AT&T contract)

Here's the ebay link to the phone:
    Apple iPhone 1st generation 8GB - eBay (item 190276536543 end time Dec-27-08 13:49:08 PST)

Let me know what you think and How's it going my new forum brother and sisters.

Looks good. Now your stuck here

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Looks good. Now your stuck here
    hahah, thanks

great phone if you knew what was good for you u would get out now lol but its fun i now own 2 itouchs and 1 iphone 3g lol great phone oh and next time you should try to buy from a private party in your town they have usually better deals but still a great deal.
    "Answering 1 Question at a Time."

iPhone 4: 32GB iOS 4.1 JB
    MacBook Pro 13.3": 2.26ghz/4GB/160GB SL 10.6.5
    iMac 21.5": 3.06ghz/4GB/500GB SL 10.6.5

iPhone? More like MyPhone BoneCrif's Avatar
    Thanks

Congrats
    this makes two of us I have the same story as you, i came to this website without owning one. but i bought one just today off of eBay also. but for $400

oh well
    I'd say that you got a pretty good deal. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by cjgonzales1900 View Post
    great phone if you knew what was good for you u would get out now lol but its fun i now own 2 itouchs and 1 iphone 3g lol great phone oh and next time you should try to buy from a private party in your town they have usually better deals but still a great deal.
    Heheh, thanks. "Private parties around here were selling them brand new for $514. Now, that just too much for me. The greatest of the greatest phones for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrif View Post
    Congrats
    this makes two of us I have the same story as you, i came to this website without owning one. but i bought one just today off of eBay also. but for $400

oh well
    I'd say that you got a pretty good deal. Great job!
    Thanks thanks, we surely are iphone fans. Getting into and learning without even having one is no joke, heh . Which Iphone did you get for 400? Mind share link?

iPhone? More like MyPhone BoneCrif's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...ml#post2954911

a little expensive, but i dont mind