+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there any advantage to having a 3G iPhone on tmobile?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Im asking because I recently broke my LCD on my 3G... was going to repair it but I recieved an offer to trade my 3G in its current condition for
    Thanks

Default Is there any advantage to having a 3G iPhone on tmobile?
    Im asking because I recently broke my LCD on my 3G... was going to repair it but I recieved an offer to trade my 3G in its current condition for a fully funtional 2G.

Basically I want to know if there is any hope that the 3G iPhone will somehow be able to use US Tmobiles 3G service when it rolls out. I hear from different sources that it is impossible and some others say that it is very possible.

also what is the verdict on battery life? Is there an extreme difference? Or just a slight difference?

GPS at one time was really cool.. but without turn by turn directions its kind of worthless when I think about it.

what are the pros and cons?
    so what is your thoughts on it... what would you pick?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Everything is possible. Some things are just more realistic with others. I run my 3G iPhone through T-Mobile so IDK. it helps if you have a sim card from a T-Mobile phone though.

Thanks

I do have a tmobile sim. Im currently using my 3G with tmobile via a virgin sim adapter. Just wondering if I should fix the 3G or downgrade to the 2G.