Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard and wallpaper/lockbackground

Default Winterboard and wallpaper/lockbackground
    Hi,
    I just have a simple request. I have had this before and can't seem to get it back.

I am using winterboard and have the User Lockbackground and User Wallpaper.

I would like to be able to change the Lockscreen Background by going into settings/wallpaper and change it there. Right now when I change the wallpaper under settings, it doesnt do anything because I have an image in both the LockBackground folder and User Wallpaper folder.

What is the best way to get these working together and still be able to change the image in general settings wallpaper?

Thanks!

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Drag the User Lockbackground option above the User Wallpaper option in Winterboard and see if that overrides it.

Worked like a charm.....THANKS!

So if I switch between the two I can alternate backgrounds. Right now I have my wallpaper locked and lockscreen wallpaper can be set and changed through the wallpaper settings. Now lets say I wanted switch that up and be able to change the wallpaper background using the settings panel......would I just move the "UserWallpaper" above the "User LockBackground" in Winterboard?

Now if you wouldnt mind explaining how this works and does it work with other items in winterboard?
    Last edited by happypappy; 12-24-2008 at 12:53 PM.