Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Typo Found

Default Typo Found
    Hey guys,

Finally finished with my exams now. I bought an iphone 3G used a week ago but never found the time to jailbreak it and now that I have time, it's time to jailbreak this bad boy. It's on 2.1 so I'm gonna borrow a friends Macbook and used pwnage to jailbreak it. I have an ipod touch which I've jailbroken and using it to my full extent! Anyways the point of my post was that while reading one of the tutorials, I found a minor typo; on this page.

The sentence where it says:
    2.2 iPhone 3G Firmware 5F136 Build Direct from Apple (iPhone 2G Firmware is here)
    the build number stated is 5F136 where in fact it should be 5G77 for FW 2.2. I know it's a minor error but it confused a little. Anyways hope someone can change this so any further confusion could be prevented. I don't know if this should belong here but I don't see a "Site suggestion" forum so I decided to put it here.

Thanks

Congratulations on finishing your Exams, Hope they turn out good

And a good find too, A moderator should come and read this thread right about now..

Good Luck with the Jailbreak though :b

For some courses I doubt I did well. Hopefully I'll get a pass. Yea I'm going to enjoy jailbreaking this, as much as I did with my touch. I'm going to sell my touch soon as I can since I have no need for it now that I have an iphone; since its nearing Christmas, I don't see how I can't. Thanks!