+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Iphone Email Problem

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey guys Im new here, but have had the iphone for awhile now and know it pretty well. I have an unlocked 2.2 iphone which i bought FOR $400.00 JUST
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help Iphone Email Problem
    Hey guys
    Im new here, but have had the iphone for awhile now and know it pretty well. I have an unlocked 2.2 iphone which i bought FOR $400.00 JUST two weeks before the 3G came out which really pissed me off. Anyways what i wanted to ask is, when i connect to my email, i can get my email but when i try and delete the email it says "Unable to Move Message" "The message could not be moved to the mailbox trash". I tried deleted my email account off the email and then reconnecting it but still getting the same error. If someone could help me out that would be great! Thanks guys, have a good one

iPhone? More like MyPhone JackSchitt's Avatar
    Thanks

mine does that from time to time. are you using an exchange server? i use mail2web and it tells me that. i just try it again and it finally deletes them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im not sure, im just using what came stock with the iphone i guess. I unlocked but do not know much about alot of how things work. I can do basics like download apps and using winterboard and that stuff. I was also curious when searching for ringtones in cydia, there are files with a picture next to them that says "TR" when i download them nothing appears for ringtones at all. Do i need some kind of app runner for these?