Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple tech in ill is just ...wow(n jb question)

Default Apple tech in ill is just ...wow(n jb question)
    I go there with my iphone water damage n **** and dents and scratches and i tell them it has dead pixels so they gimme a new phone i was so happy but now im here a week l8r and i wanna jailbreak this phone its 2g 8gb i know all the processes and all the i did my old phones(sent 1 back for unresponsive screen) and i hate jailbreakin it cuz of the possibilities of it bricking
    but heres the question:

Is qwkpwn 2.2 completely safe if used correctly and if you read this and used qwkpwn 2.2 tell me how it went

all responses appreciated... Even smart *** 1 :d

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quickpwn was designed as a jailbreak process that could NOT brick your phone. As with any hacking, sure there's a chance of something going wrong, but its always fixable when using quickpwn.

And about your iphone swap at Apple, you got someone that was either dumb or you were dreaming....cause they dont touch water damaged phones.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

mobsta (12-13-2008)

so quickpwn will not mess up my phone to an extent where it can not be fixed?

have u seen any cases where it couldnt be fixed after using it... and thx alot for da info cpjr i thxnd u

Thanks

^Nope. If you look on the devs site...they even say that Quickpwn cannot brick your phone.

And like you said, just follow the simple instructions and your good. It really cant get any easier.

Should have seen the first jailbreak method over a year ago....it was running code at the dos prompt for about 2 hours

If something does fudge up.....you can always restore and start over.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

mobsta (12-13-2008)

oh ive been with the site for a minute even b4 i had a phone i was on here doing research i know all about i member tryna save money to buy the thing for wifi in 1.1.2 days so i can downngrade to 1.1.1 and get installer and the c:/ codes and all that

its just when i do stuff with my phone i panic cuz its like my life cuz muzik=life and thx for all the help u are awesome

Thanks

Hahaha, I understand. Better safe than sorry.

You got nothing to worry about.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

mobsta (12-13-2008)

u got aim or yahoo im so u can be there while i do this cuz it gets me all shaky and everything but thats only if u aint busy or anything

12. The Following User Says Thank You to A Retired Mod For This Useful Post:

mobsta (12-13-2008)

Thanks

Sorry late to respond I actually on my way out....but just follow the info will go easy as cake.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

mobsta (12-13-2008)

well i just did it im back at the regular apple idk wats gonna happen yet but qwkpwn was succeful thx for all your help n no prob cpjr u helped alot thx

Successsssss yes i love modmyi thanx alot cpjr and zwayne yall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by mobsta; 12-13-2008 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mobsta View Post
    well i just did it im back at the regular apple idk wats gonna happen yet but qwkpwn was succeful thx for all your help n no prob cpjr u helped alot thx

Successsssss yes i love modmyi thanx alot cpjr and zwayne yall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ^^^Your welcome mobsta.....