Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cheap Iphone?

Default Cheap Iphone?
    Hey guys.
    I'd like to jailbreak an Iphone. Where do I get a chaep one though?
    Do I have to but it from Apple for 600-700$ without contract, or is there another way to buy an Iphone cheaper without having to sign up fro a contract. forget ebay though ..

Thanks

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

You CANT buy one from Apple without a contract.

Ebay or something like craigslist is the only place. The phones arent retailed anywhere else.

Green Apple
    Thanks

try looking on craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums and then looking for your closest city located there ---> for sale ---> electronics or just search iphone. I bought mine from there from an older gentleman who takes care of his electronics... 16gb for $300.

some price ranges you'll be looking for...
    2G:
    4gb --- ~$200
    8gb --- $250-$300
    16gb --- $325-$400
    3G:
    8gb --- ~$300
    16gb --- $350-$425

Tips:
    1.)I wouldn't stray too far from those price ranges: too much, it's a rip-off; too cheap, it's probably damaged. it's the price range that i've observed for about a month when i was in search of an iphone.
    2.)try to buy from older individuals, they usually tend to take better care of their possessions.
    3.)for the iphone to come with ALL original accessories, including the box (people who are anal about their electronics always keeps original packaging).
    4.)check the inside of the headphone jack, if it's white, it's fine... but if it's red, it has been exposed to some sort of moisture and i'd stray from that purchase.
    5.) when purchasing things off of craigslist, meet in person and exhange the money and merchandise, be sure to bring a friend along with you. MEET IN A PUBLIC AREA (mall, grocery store... ect)

GOODLUCK WITH YOUR FIND!
    Last edited by phung717; 12-13-2008 at 07:42 PM.
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

damn.. did he at least search. Everyone wants to be spoonfed. Here gooo gooo gaaa gaaaa...
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Default here
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...-375-00-a.html
    Quote Originally Posted by DonPatricio View Post
    Hey guys.
    I'd like to jailbreak an Iphone. Where do I get a chaep one though?
    Do I have to but it from Apple for 600-700$ without contract, or is there another way to buy an Iphone cheaper without having to sign up fro a contract. forget ebay though ..

Thanks
    =)