Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ********** question for transferring apps from iPhone 3G to Computer (mac)

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello all, I currently have a v2.2 jailbroken 3G, and have ********** installed. The apps download perfectly to my phone, no problem and work with no hiccups. ********** claims you
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default ********** question for transferring apps from iPhone 3G to Computer (mac)
    Hello all,

I currently have a v2.2 jailbroken 3G, and have ********** installed. The apps download perfectly to my phone, no problem and work with no hiccups.

********** claims you can transfer the downloaded apps to your computer, because it sort of 'tricks' your phone (and computer for that matter) into believing the apps were downloaded from the AppStore and installs them from your phone to your computer.

This is not the case, it refuses to work. I have tried right clicking on the iPhone in iTunes and choosing 'transfer purchased apps' and 'reset warnings' as some have claimed would work, but isn't

anyone know how to fix this issue? It would be nice knowing I can just back up the apps as claimed

also, before v2.2 firmware for iPhone came out i was running v2.1 and had ********** installed and did the same thing, the interface was a little bit different, but did transfer the apps from my phone, to my computer. although, with a lot of hiccups, the app icon would not appear, it would appear as a default black image with a ruler and pencil (apples application default icon) and then would not transfer back onto my phone. don't know if this is any help, but help would be much appreciated

thank you

Thanks

I do believe this falls in to the 'warez' category and is against the rules here.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Still raining?
    We just listened to a 70 foot pine fall in our yard. It shook the house. Luckily it fell away from the house.
    Everything has a sheet of ice on it

Thanks

definitely against the rules but way is bruins talking about LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bruinsrme View Post
    Still raining?
    We just listened to a 70 foot pine fall in our yard. It shook the house. Luckily it fell away from the house.
    Everything has a sheet of ice on it

huh? and yes its pirated application talk
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Ban! Ban!

Quote Originally Posted by PhatPJ View Post
    Hello all,

I currently have a v2.2 jailbroken 3G, and have ********** installed. The apps download perfectly to my phone, no problem and work with no hiccups.

********** claims you can transfer the downloaded apps to your computer, because it sort of 'tricks' your phone (and computer for that matter) into believing the apps were downloaded from the AppStore and installs them from your phone to your computer.

This is not the case, it refuses to work. I have tried right clicking on the iPhone in iTunes and choosing 'transfer purchased apps' and 'reset warnings' as some have claimed would work, but isn't

anyone know how to fix this issue? It would be nice knowing I can just back up the apps as claimed

also, before v2.2 firmware for iPhone came out i was running v2.1 and had ********** installed and did the same thing, the interface was a little bit different, but did transfer the apps from my phone, to my computer. although, with a lot of hiccups, the app icon would not appear, it would appear as a default black image with a ruler and pencil (apples application default icon) and then would not transfer back onto my phone. don't know if this is any help, but help would be much appreciated

thank you
    Pay for your apps! Thief!
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 12-11-2008 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Calm down guys.

Thread closed.