Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lock Screen and Wallpaper

Default Lock Screen and Wallpaper
    I am using winterboard and want to have the lockscreen one wallpaper and then the springboard another wallpaper. How do I do this? Thanks!

Inside the main folder of your theme.....

The lockscreen background is LockBackground.png

The springboard background is wallpaper.png

I am not using any themes. That's the thing. All I want is two separate backgrounds :-)
    Last edited by happypappy; 12-03-2008 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by happypappy View Post
    I am not using any themes. That's the thing. All I want is two separate backgrounds :-)
    you need not enable any themes. just ssh thru ur iphone & go to var/stash/themes... you'll probably see folders like saurik.theme & etc...in the themes folder, u'll find User Lockbackground & User Wallpaper folder. there u will find LockBackground.png & wallpaper.png by default respectively...

ur Q is to have 2 diff images,1 for lockscreen & another for wallpaper,right?

choose any image you like for lockscreen & rename it as LockBackground (make sure its in a PNG format). then ssh again into ur iphone & drop the preferred image in this folder (var/stash/themes/User Lockbackground...).done!

do the same as above but rename it to wallpaper & drop it to the folder var/stash/themes/User Wallpaper...

open winterboard & check User Lockbackground & User Wallpaper.
    drag both of them to the top & exit springboard.

viola! u r done!