+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to remove DRM from iTunes, WMV, WMA and convert unprotected media files?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
    Banned
    Thanks
    Default How to remove DRM from iTunes, WMV, WMA and convert unprotected media files?
    Related article: Three ways to tell you how to remove DRM.

Anyone who buys DRM protected movies and music from iTunes and Windows media center wants to enjoy DRM protected media with their digital players, but it is not easy to find an all-in-one DRM removing solution. Here I recommend a powerful yet easy to use DRM killer, which can return your full user rights by removing DRM from iTunes and WMV and the step by step DRM removing guide is as following:

Step 1 of How to remove DRM from iTunes, WMV, WMA and convert unprotected media files?
    Download Aimersoft Almedia Converter, then install this DRM removal software, click button “Add” to input DRM protected movie or music, you can also directly drag-drop them into the main processing window.

Step 2 of How to remove DRM from iTunes, WMV, WMA and convert unprotected media files?
    The default settings make it perfectly compatible with your PC without any need of reconfiguration. However, you can also customize the parameters of your output files.

Click the drop-down list to select the format you want, and you can also click the box ”Audio only” to only extract audio.

When all these steps done, hit “Start”, Aimersoft Almedia Converter will process forward under your command with stunning speed and high output fidelity. You can easily get the DRM free movies after finish removing DRM from your protected files.

Note: If you convert iTunes DRM protected file, please pay attention to the notice below.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to happychine For This Useful Post:

bhz1 (12-03-2008)

Thanks

Wish I saw this post a few days ago. I bought Tunebite and it did not work well for me. I downloaded the proper codecs and everything. Tunebite also requires the upgrade to Platinum edition for DRM removal from DVD. Thier website isnt quite clear on that fact and I bought the standard and had to upgrade. From reading the Tunebite forums, seems more than a few folks are having issues with DVD's. I like Aimersoft vidoe converter which I use for converting my home videos to iPhone. The screenshots you posted make it look like the Aimersoft program has a very easy to use interface.

Edit:

Just looked at the link you posted. It also has info on Tunebite. I learned from this page that it its the 3vix codec I was probably missing. Nothing in Tunebites help or website mentions this. I was under the impression i needed divx. Helpful info.
    Last edited by bhz1; 12-03-2008 at 06:13 AM.

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up [iTunes DRM Removal Mac] Enjoy iTunes Protected M4V videos on Android Phone & Tablets
    Have you ever come across the situation that the movies and TV Shows downloaded from iTunes Store cannot be played on your Android smartphone or tablet? In fact, the movies and TV Shows purchased/rented from iTunes Store are under DRM protection which limits users to enjoy them on non-apple devices.

iTunes M4V Converter for Mac can help you to get rid of the DRM protection from iTunes videos and convert M4V to MP4, 3GP, FLV and more as you like. This video tutorial covers:
    1. Remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4.
    2. Copy the converted videos to Android Nexus 7 for playback.

Watch Video Demo:

------------------------------------------------------------

iTunes M4V Converter for Mac

* Get rid of iTunes DRM protection legally from iTunes purchased/rented movies and TV Shows
    * Support multiple output formats such as WMV, MPG, MP4, AVI, 3GP, SWF, MOV, MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA
    * Enjoy iTunes videos anywhere on your PSP, Android tables, smartphones, portable multimedia players and more
    * Customize settings for best viewing experience, Adjust profile settings like video size, aspect ratio and others

Other Tutorials:
    Play Videos Download from Amazon/BBC/Zune
    Record Any Audio(Songs, Radio) on Mac
    Recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy SII

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up [iTunes DRM Removal Mac] Enjoy iTunes Protected M4V videos on Android Phone & Tablets
    Have you ever come across the situation that the movies and TV Shows downloaded from iTunes Store cannot be played on your Android smartphone or tablet? In fact, the movies and TV Shows purchased/rented from iTunes Store are under DRM protection which limits users to enjoy them on non-apple devices.

iTunes M4V Converter for Mac can help you to get rid of the DRM protection from iTunes videos and convert M4V to MP4, 3GP, FLV and more as you like. This video tutorial covers:
    1. Remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4.
    2. Copy the converted videos to Android Nexus 7 for playback.

Watch Video Demo:
    Code:
    youtu.be/HdBYGM3c3p8

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up DRM Media Converter ( Remove and Convert Purchased/Rented video and audio ) -YouTube
    The movies, TV shows and music purchased/rented from iTunes, BBC, Amazon, Rhapsody, etc. are all under DRM protection, which limits you to share them freely.

DRM Media Converter is designed to remove DRM from purchased/rented videos and audios legally. With it, you can enjoy the movies, TV shows and music purchased/rented from BBC, iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody and more on your iPad, iPhone, HTC, PSP, BlackBerry, Nokia, Motorola, Mobile Phones, Xbox 360, LG, Samsung etc. as you like.
    Remove and Convert Purchased/Rented video and audio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGYbnzWPmIQ