Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Couple of questions . . .is a discussion within the
General iPhone Chatforums, a part of the
just got my iphone 3g yesterday and jailbroked it today so im relatively new to the scene, but i have a couple q's 1. How do i add a custom...
11-30-2008, 03:19 PM #1Couple of questions . . .
just got my iphone 3g yesterday and jailbroked it today so im relatively new to the scene, but i have a couple q's
1. How do i add a custom background image to the Home Screen?
2. Is it possible to have a custom font for the iphone to use?
3. Whats the best free SMS app to use? i find the in-built one quite limited (no multiple contact sending!?!?)
Thanks for helping a newbie
11-30-2008, 04:03 PM #2
1. Download themes and apply them via Winterboard.
2. Yes, another thing to download is custom fonts. Apply them via Winterboard.
3. You can send to multiple contacts in the stock app, but I know a lot of people like MySMS.Respect your elders.
12-01-2008, 02:33 PM #3
Is there a tutorial for winterboard??
12-01-2008, 07:21 PM #4
Probably; have you tried teh Googlez? It's really quite self-explanatory, though, if you haven't tried it yet.Respect your elders.