+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Things you don't like about your iPhone

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i agree with most of the downsides here (no flash, picture messaging, mass texting, no copy paste...) first of all most of the sollutions are found in simple third party
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i agree with most of the downsides here (no flash, picture messaging, mass texting, no copy paste...) first of all most of the sollutions are found in simple third party apps but also its important to just keep in mind that this is a phone and is not supposed to replace your mac at home

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

when you are typing a word and it gives you a bubble for alternate and it would make sense to press space bar for new word and keep going but instead it replaces the word with theirs and you have to hit the the tiny bubble to NOT have it go... does that make sense to do that? Stupid apple....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey i hate de fact tht i cant transfer things frm other cells 2 my iphone... i.e i cant transfer things frm a nokia or other cell to my iphone thr bluetooth. is it possible???. n 1 mre thing can i use a mp3 or a itune song as my ringtone???

iPhone? More like MyPhone Flatbeats's Avatar
    Thanks

cant forward contact numbers
    no mms
    bluetooth is pointless unless you can send and receive data
    no easy way to get your pictures off
    custom ringtones is restricted to m4r files
    no speed dial
    no way to remove unwanted apps like stocks and itunes.
    cant save youtube vids
    Edge is 2g (GAY)

there are proberly more things, just hope apple correct some of these.

Thanks

I dislike the fact that I have no ability to send and recieve mms natively but other than that its great

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I hate how the chrome trimmings get scratched easily!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

...a couple of things i just hate
    1) when placed on speaker I hear an echo (really really annoying) every time i speak
    2) unable to turn off the automated text correction unless I put my little finger on the little suggested X
    3) speaker volume sucks
    4) cannot manually add/remove songs without syncing all songs over and over (this one really bugs me because I do not like to store songs in my computer)

other than that love my nice looking iphone but really looking forward to solutions!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tehmacuser View Post
    i was wondering if anybody was going to mention this, it's annoying as hell!
    Are you using IMAP? Use imap to set up gmail. Then there is a setting you can uncheck to stop this from happening....

I know this isnt much help but my iphone is in the car and its outside in the dang cold rain...

Thanks

I hate texting, it runs slow on the internet and any website with java won't load.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the good comes with the bad, it is all obviously going to be fixed eventually, but for a website of iphone owners, not many of you seem to like the iphone that much..

Green Apple
    Thanks

not sure if this was mentioned but deamn youtube is censored you cant view any copyrighted material unles its in featured go ahead try and find some music videos that are as good quality as the one fromthe music companys they are few and far between wonder why they did that oh wait if you can get it for free why would you buy it its all about how much money they can get highly pissed bout that headphone jack lol agreed also agree with email and the homepage is absent google maps is not available through the network have to have wifi connection wtf hello functionality thy name is kyle i was aware that edge was incapable of certain data (spoof) anyway thats my list so far i also do not like the fact that the battery life on mine is like 3hours tops and this is no matter what my standby is like 6

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well probably the fact that it cost so much....................

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iTunes drag and drop
    I'm sure this has been said, but i wasn't gonna read through 12 pages of posts....No drag and drop in iTunes....this is HUGE! They banked on drag and drop simplicity with the first iPod of 5GB. I hope Apples success isn't slowly turning them into and unfriendly Microsoft type...erg. The fact that the iPhone needs synced when you want something new is, to me, almost not worth putting anything on it. plus it transfers slower than all hell...but i still love it, apple please bring back drag and drop in iTunes

vince

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

the one major gripe for me is the ipod video portion not having repeat-1 option.

so annoying when watching short music vids or pr0n, have to manually play it again.

Green Apple
    Thanks

There are a few things that kind of irritate me a bit...

1) When I'm browsing around in Safari and if I scroll left or right, I can' t scroll up or down on the same finger touch. If I start scrolling up and down first, I can scroll left and right on the same touch. Does this happen to anyone else?

2) No copy/paste and select.

3) The wallpaper that you select isn't really THE wallpaper, its just the unlock/call wallpaper. If they would have let us change the black menu screen, I wouldn't have had to jailbreak on the first place. I only really jailbroke her for the theme ability.
    iPhone 8GB 1.1.3 Jailbroken

If I helped you out any, please Thank me!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Wish it had flash, hard to take pictures at night. I have everything I need: copy/paste,mms,video.

BTW: why would you have 11 email accounts? That's crazy.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gQstatus05 View Post
    Wish it had flash, hard to take pictures at night. I have everything I need: copy/paste,mms,video.

BTW: why would you have 11 email accounts? That's crazy.
    I wish it had Flash so I could visit my own web site. I have prob twice that many...

iPhone? More like MyPhone calebdexter's Avatar
    Thanks

flash support
    expensive quality cases
    no copy/paste
    native camera doesnt have zoom
    no native videorecorder

+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789