+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does Anyone Know How To.......

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
.....change the weather location on the app that puts a calendar and 6 day weather forecast on the lock screen of my pwnage'd 2.2 3G?
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Does Anyone Know How To.......
    .....change the weather location on the app that puts a calendar and 6 day weather forecast on the lock screen of my pwnage'd 2.2 3G?

iPhone? More like MyPhone elr0y7's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you're talking about Intelliscreen.app, you should have an intelliscreen icon on your springboard (if you don't then you either hid it with another program like Bossprefs or SBSettings, put it in a category folder, or put it in some other app launching/hiding application). Anyways get into the Intelliscreen app, go down to the weather button, click the "+" sign on the upper right, and type in the city you want to see. You can also delete the other cities from the previous menu by pressing the "-" buttons next to the cities. If you leave those cities then they will be shown on your lock screen in that order and you can scroll through them on the lock screen. Hold the right side of the city name in the settings and move it to change the order.
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

Green Apple
    Thanks

elr0y7.....you are the man! What I actually did was install the modules from Winterboard, but forgot to install Intelliscreen to control them! Being as you seem to know what you're doing....I have another question I posted about my "Settings" tab disappearing from my home screen. I must have hidden it by accident, but I can't figure out how. I don't think you're "allowed" to delete it, so it must be somewhere. Any ideas please?

iPhone? More like MyPhone elr0y7's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, you must have went haywire or something with an icon-hiding application, lol. If you download this app from cydia called "SBSettings" you can see which apps are hidden and unhide them. It should automatically restart after downloading it, then swipe your finger across the upper status bar to open it, press the "more" button on the left. After it loads up go to "hide icons"(the one with the poof icon next to it) and it should load up a list of what is hidden(off) and what isn't(on). Pick and choose from there, but if you don't see Settings in there you must have deleted it permanently somehow and you might need to restore
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th