+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Additional Alerts

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I understand that in one of the most recent updates, the iphone would give you extra alerts for missed SMS.....This was working fine for me.....worked with Status Notifier also.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Additional Alerts
    Hi, I understand that in one of the most recent updates, the iphone would give you extra alerts for missed SMS.....This was working fine for me.....worked with Status Notifier also. Since 2.2 I no longer have the extra alerts.....i checked the Status Notifier settings and it is set to every 2 times every 2 minutes. Was this removed form the 2.2 update or am I missing something?.....i already reset the phone, un-installed Status Notifier and re-installed it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MikeYuse0406's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that you mentioned it I will test it. I know it was working on 2.1 for me but have not paid attention to see if it is working or not on 2.2. I will check and let you know if I am having the same issues.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks! Are you using SN also?

iPhone? More like MyPhone MikeYuse0406's Avatar
    Thanks

I just checked and it is working fine on my device. Try powering off the device and then turn it on again to see if it helps. Hopefully someone else who has experienced this issue and found a fix responds.

No, I don't use Status Notifier. Though is a great app, it does not really call my attention.