Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: finally got swirly mms sending and reciving!!

Default finally got swirly mms sending and reciving!!
    so after months of trying to get swirly to work i have got it to work for me!!
    these are the settings:
    username:[email protected]

what i had to do to get this to finally work is i switched my sim card to my motorola v3r and went to medianet(those who have cingular/att) put in my phone number and they sent me a 4 digit code i entered it in and i was registered there.
    i then put my sim back into my iphone and tried to send a pic and it worked. I also sent a pic to my phone from my other phone and it worked!! heres the link

2. The Following User Says Thank You to punkgirl For This Useful Post:

mr.sparky (12-13-2008)

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    On the open sea

Is this still working? Has anyone else tried this?

Okay I tried this and it seems to be working right now.....Lets see if this will keep working.I'll update later.

edit is not working after 2 mins
    Last edited by mr.sparky; 12-13-2008 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Steroids are yummy

Livin the iPhone Life
    New Jersey

Yay!! Seems like you may have discovered a fix. Let's hope it works that would be excellent. Glad to hear it worked out. See guys there's always a way, you have to be persistant.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

it is still working on my end for a while now. havent changed any settings. to mr.sparky try reregistering medianet again with your other phone n wait around 5 mins then switch sims card again and try again.