+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Issues with my 3G

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I was at work tonight and at around 10:00p est my signal cut out. I turned the airplane mode on and off to try to get a signal but that
    Thanks
    Default Issues with my 3G
    I was at work tonight and at around 10:00p est my signal cut out. I turned the airplane mode on and off to try to get a signal but that did not work. On top of not having a signal the phone keeps turning itself on and of every 3-5 min. It also shows a message " waiting for activation ". I was running 2.1 jailbroke. Its been working sweet until tonight. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue?

Thanks

It seems like you could do the reset, home and lock button. Then you should take out the sim card and put it back in. If that fails restore.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Had a friends do something similar, he played with it for days and pissed himself off before he finally restored to new phone.

Thanks
    yeah i just restored and updated. No more jailbreak. I was worried because when itunes was trying to do the update the phone would just shut down. So it took some time to do the restore. I almost had a new 300 dollar paper weight..lol thanks guys