Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone apps with outh atnt or tmobile service

Default Iphone apps with outh atnt or tmobile service
    Hi...every one...Im new here...and need a big question answered...My iphone was recently disconected...I could not afford the service anymore...but I wanna still keep the the iphone...I really cant afford too buy an Ipod touch...Can I still download apps too it still and sources still...vwallpaper ect...With NO service???How would I do this???I just want the apps and ipod...is this even possible with out having any service?
    much thx in advance for someones help...sorry for the spelling on the title...was in a hurry and dont know how too edit
    Last edited by slippy666; 11-17-2008 at 10:01 PM.

the only way is via wifi!, you can download apps from the app store and everything, u can even use it as a phone over wifi, just get a skype account and still make and recieve calls over wifi

thanx button in advance
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

slippy666 (11-18-2008)

Default V
    You can still have all of the apps as long as your iphone is unlocked. When i say unlocked i mean it can be used with any gsm carrier witch will also allows you to be able to use the iphone with out any service any more questions please ask

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kadarrius For This Useful Post:

slippy666 (11-18-2008)

if you want an ipod touch i have one all jailbroken and STACKED full of apps and im looking to upgrade to an iphone. if you want to possibly do some negotiations please feel free to PM me or just reply here.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

slippy666 (11-18-2008)

Oh and you can still download apps through wifi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kadarrius For This Useful Post:

slippy666 (11-18-2008)

of course. my ipod is LOADED with apps. like over 50 of them total i think. i can do anything on my ipod. i can text and make calls too. that thing is hacked to death. the only thing is i always need a wifi signal to do anything and i want to be able to do my stuff on the go.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

slippy666 (11-18-2008)

thx...yall for the help but my cell is disconected...and I have new cell w/the same number...what to do?I would trade you bro...but what if this is a scam...it is the web ya no

do i have to have a wireless router?

how do I use skype???
    Last edited by slippy666; 11-18-2008 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ill post a list of everything i can do with my ipod can do and what condition its in and all that good stuff. i know it sounds like hella fishy but ive had it since the ipod touch first came out and ive been to hell and back with that thing. if your looking for everything but the phone function you got it.

as for the wireless router either you or a "friendly" neighbor will need one to do the wireless stuff. they are hella cheap now so if you already have the internet its a way good investment
    Last edited by cricketlang; 11-18-2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieFlincher View Post
    I think you have to jailbreak it using Ziphone first

Whoa there, Ziphone is long dead history. First of all, it only worked for firmwares 1.1.x. It will NOT work for firmware 2.x.

To jailbreak 2.x, Pwnage or Quickpwn (mac) or Quickpwn for Windows is what you will need.

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.