+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Agrrrr>>>need help with crashing apps>>>>>>please help>>

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I need some help with my apps crashing now. it just happened and i dont know why. sometimes my apps work and dont crash. some of my games apps work
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Angry Agrrrr>>>need help with crashing apps>>>>>>please help>>
    I need some help with my apps crashing now. it just happened and i dont know why. sometimes my apps work and dont crash. some of my games apps work for like 1 min or 2 and crash. sometimes when on safari crash all back to springboard..????? WTF...this **** is pissing me off like a mad man.....WTF...PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT>>>PLEASE

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hhhhhmmm..... maybe too many apps? maybe too man customizations done to device that's using a good bit of the processing power (winterboard, backgrounder, sbsettings, quickgold...etc) Reason I say this, my device crashes and reboots when trying to sync all applications (way over 150) and my device is constantly slow or crashing apps with all the customizations I have going on through winterboard (springboard themes, vWallpaper, lock screen apps or customizations such as Kataras weather or LockScreen 2.0, weather apps running on springboard, all kinds of things I have going on) and then other hacks and apps. Just could be too much at one time for the processer to process.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

hey how did you get my phone...lolol..bro you phone sounds just like mine...so then to really fix this is ti restore????? should i wait till new version 2.2 to restore and update?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    hey how did you get my phone...lolol..bro you phone sounds just like mine...so then to really fix this is ti restore????? should i wait till new version 2.2 to restore and update?
    Yeah, restoring is best bet, but still doesnt solve it, because if your like me, I can't live without alot of the mods, so I end up doing them all over again, and then run into the same issue all over again. But I myself is waiting for 2.2 to be released and jailbroken.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)