Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone now 399$

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone now 399$
    Who else here is pissed!!!!

god damn it!!!

i just got mine a little over a month ago. im definitely pissed. but on the up side my sister and brother are going to be getting one now.

they stopped the 4gig iPhone. wonder when the 16gig will launch.

Yeah, that is a pretty big burn...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

$200 premium for being an early adopter. weak.

they hould have done the price drop after christmas, those ******* assholes

Thanks

i am in the same boat what suck more are those who bought the 4 gigs like myself i hope they give credit back to those who bought like they did with their aperature software. steve u ****

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

i still love my baby...
    mod edit, old signature removed

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejeff View Post
    i still love my baby...
    where is the link of the price.? apple retail link is down

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    where is the link of the price.? apple retail link is down
    it was announced in the keynote. you can find the story on engadget or gizmodo.

I have an 8gig iPhone. I payed $600 for it. I'm not mad or pissed. Why? Because I said to myself I'm paying $600 for this phone about 10000 times before I bought it. It's an investment I was willing to pay regardless of any price drops in the future. The fact that they lower it now affects me the same way if it had been reduced a year for now, a.k.a. in no way, shape, or form. I still have my iPhone, I still think its awesome, and I still plan to use it for a very, very, long time.

If you're honestly mad about this you need to start THINKING before you buy something. Price drops happen ALL the time. If you're not willing to pay the extra for the early adoption, then sit back and let those who can enjoy it.

it was wayyyy too early for this drastic of a price drop. just goes to show how much apple was screwing all of us over when it first came out...

I just bought an 8gig today and the price came up as $399 on the register. They thought is was an error so they manually change the price to $599. I jokingly said while they were trying to figure out what happened "maybe this is the big September 5 announcement". If this turns out to be correct I will be getting my $200 + tax

i JUST bought a 4gb and now this... ridiculous

there's a reason im still "running windows"

at least i can warez all my audio apps lol... as an entrepreneur, it's hard for me to curse capitalism but GOD DAMN!

:angrymission:
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 09-05-2007 at 04:27 PM. Reason: language

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

well maybe i can get a fresh one and give mine to my girl since i dropped mine a couple times...im not sure...i want to get the touch ipod too....im not sure

I bet the lines outside the Apple store waiting for the next great new product are a lot shorter next time.....
    Hmm...

I just purchased a 4GB because of the price difference and now I'm hearing the price on an 8gb has dropped to $399 and you're discontinuing the 4GB all together!?

WHAT!

I'm a professional musician with Grand Hustle Studios (T.I.'s label) here in Atlanta and the main reason I purchased the phone was to dump stuff on and off from the studio and play it in my car without having to waste a bunch of CDs.

For a guy who has a pretty large sphere of influence in Atlanta's entertainment circle, I won't hesitate to voice my displeasure with the "thanks" from Apple for being an early product adopter and helping to alleviate BUGS and CRASHES and LACK OF FEATURES for you guys as you rolled out the real deal.

I can't believe you're dropping the price so soon and leaving us out to dry.

I'm asked 10-15 times a day in the studios what I think of the phone from guys who you've all seen on TV and influencing a lot of buyer movement in the south and nationwide.

Unless you're planning a recent buyer credit or free upgrade to an 8GB or something, then I'll be returning the phone and bringing all my nitpicks to the surface when I've previously glossed over them.

Granted, you get the "that's no way to treat a customer" email a million times a day (I've heard), but really, this is just disappointing and a lot of iPhone users are feeling alienated.

*zooooooop*

That's the sound of this email being dropped in the trash.

Warm Regards,

Tony Mission
    Grand Hustle Studios
    Atlanta, GA
    xxx xxx xxxx
    [email protected]
    I had to...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    I bet the lines outside the Apple store waiting for the next great new product are a lot shorter next time.....
    yep. and yes, price drops happen all the time, but when was the last major price drop in macbooks? If i bought a macbookpro and then two months after the launch there's a 30% price drop, i'd be angry as well.

Wow! I'm lucky i havn't bought one yet. I think i might pick one up this weekend. Hopefully the line isnt too long. I think what would have been better was to double the memory and keep it the same price. 8GB is not enough!

I was shocked with all the new stuff coming out today. The iPod Touch looks awesome! It looks super thin.

I also have one question about the iTunes app. Will i be able to download videos? Also will i able to update my podcasts?
    Last edited by pianoman173; 09-05-2007 at 02:00 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post
    I had to...
    wow..tell T.I i said hi!!..does he have an iphone?
    mod edit, old signature removed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman173 View Post
    Wow! I'm lucky i havn't bought one yet. I think i might pick one up this weekend. Hopefully the line isnt too long. I think what would have been better was to double the memory and keep it the same price. 8GB is not enough!

I was shocked with all the new stuff coming out today. The iPod Touch looks awesome! It looks super thin.

I also have one question about the iTunes app. Will i be able to download videos? Also will i able to update my podcasts?
    i could be wrong, but from what ive read, videos cannot be downloaded from the itunes wifi store.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast