Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone now 399$

And people talk about Microsoft? This was a bigger slap in the face than I ever got from Microcrap! My opinion of Apple has just dropped a big notch.

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

my mom is gonna kill me if she hears this!.. lol
    mod edit, old signature removed

Wait, so is there anything that can be done for those within the 14 days? I'm well within the limit so I wouldn't mind getting $200 back on this thing.
    That and my right speaker is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejeff View Post
    wow..tell T.I i said hi!!..does he have an iphone?
    haha ill let him know that "iphonejeff" said whatup.

i know he said he was gonna get one but i havent seem him in a couple weeks. some of the other guys like big kuntry and dro have one tho...

the pretentious talk in my email was to try and get something out of it... aint holdin my breath tho.

(i dont drive a bentley like those cats yet so i gotta put in the email effort lol)

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stadsport View Post
    Wait, so is there anything that can be done for those within the 14 days? I'm well within the limit so I wouldn't mind getting $200 back on this thing.
    its a mic

that's whack............!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post
    I had to...
    next song to be an apple dis tune...? kidding.....

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stadsport View Post
    just take it back... And your "speaker" isnt dead, its just a microphone

I am glad that they didnt release a 16 gig iphone today. That would have upset me more than a price drop

My past 2 months were worth some money, its really brilliant on apples part right before the holiday

4 gigs were pointless anyways
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

Quote Originally Posted by jealous soul View Post
    next song to be an apple dis tune...? kidding.....
    hahah ya beef track

By the way guys, if you purchased with a CITI card:

Retail Protection Services Product List & Disclosures

Price Protection
    Citi PremierPass® Card
    Citi PremierPass® Card – Elite Level
    Citi® PremierPass® American Express® Card
    Citi® Diamond Preferred® Rewards Card
    Citi® Diamond Preferred® Rewards American Express® Card
    Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
    Citi® / AAdvantage® American Express® Card
    Citi® SelectSM/ AAdvantage ® American Express ® Card
    Citi® Gold / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®
    Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®
    Citi® Dividend American Express® Card
    Citi® Platinum American Express® Card

If you buy something with these cards and then see it advertised in print for less within 60 days, you will receive a refund for the difference up to $250. (Excludes internet purchases and certain items.)

Price Protection coverage is underwritten by Triton Insurance Company. (Coverage is limited to $250 per item and a maximum of $1,000 per cardmember per year.) Certain conditions, restrictions and exclusions apply. Details of coverage will be provided upon cardmembership.

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post
    haha ill let him know that "iphonejeff" said whatup.

i know he said he was gonna get one but i havent seem him in a couple weeks. some of the other guys like big kuntry and dro have one tho...

the pretentious talk in my email was to try and get something out of it... aint holdin my breath tho.

(i dont drive a bentley like those cats yet so i gotta put in the email effort lol)
    i know T.I has a chirp for sure!! Maybe u could pm me his chirp number?..lol..
    mod edit, old signature removed

60 day price guarantee and of course I bought it first day which is just over..... I think they will have to do something for us early adopters. It's only right. I bought 3 phones that night....at $599 each!!!

We love our phones but this does leave a bad taste.....

i just submitted a news article to pf on this. If it was purchased between August 23rd and September 5th you are eligible for the $200 price guarentee credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dripps View Post
    60 day price guarantee and of course I bought it first day which is just over..... I think they will have to do something for us early adopters. It's only right. I bought 3 phones that night....at $599 each!!!

We love our phones but this does leave a bad taste.....
    go to the store and politely tell them about it. I'm starting to hear reports of people getting a $200 refund.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

Dripps (09-05-2007)

UPDATE:

1. ATT just gave me a $200 bill credit
    2. 4GB iPhones are going for $299 while supplies last
    3. My ATT rep thinks ill be able to get a free swap to an 8GB on top of the refund if i just go into the store.

ill update after getting back from the store. as upset as i was, being polite, explaining WHY you're upset and NOT taking it out on the rep has led to positive results here. i gotta hand it to ATT for going above and beyond... i told the lady i didnt even want credit, just a new phone and she did it anyway and said the credit would in no way affect anyone's decision moving forward to upgrade my phone to an 8GB.

hey, for those of us who have had it for over a month apple should give us a $200 iTunes credit. Since everything is through iTunes they know who we are, and its not like it would cost as much as refunding our money if anything at all. That I would be happy with.

i have a 4gb can i return it and get the 8 i got the phone a 2 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by modmyshit View Post
    i have a 4gb can i return it and get the 8 i got the phone a 2 weeks ago
    so long as it wasnt before the 23rd.

I placed my 4gb refurb order on the 22nd-- just spoke with apple and they are sending me a brand new 8gb in exchange

+ restocking fee

Yeah, I just bought my 8GB iPhone on Friday, then see the news today. Went straight to my local store and they just gave me a $200 refund. Good news...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast