+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ksdatebook for Iphone

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Can anyone tell me if there is an iPhone application available that has a calendar with a month view with text? I had a Palm Treo prior to the iPhone
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default ksdatebook for Iphone
    Can anyone tell me if there is an iPhone application available that has a calendar with a month view with text? I had a Palm Treo prior to the iPhone and I really miss ksdatebook. I would think someone would have already developed something like this for the iPhone.....Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

We're not thinking the same thing here..... because it sounds like something the iPhone calendar does to me. Can you give a screen shot?
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry, I cant find an image of just the month view with text. KSdatebook is a third party application for Palm Treo. What is so great about it is you can look at the month view and anything you have scheduled will show up as text on that date..This is different from the iphone calender because you only see a dot on the date and then you have to scroll at the bottom of the iphone screen to see all you events...if you search "ksdatebook" it will pull up all the information on it...I wish I was smart enough to develop KSdatebook for iPhone....