Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: New to Iphone Help :)
11-12-2008, 11:54 AM #1New to Iphone Help :)
Hey people's Im gonna invest in an iphone jus have couple questions to ask!
1.Is 3g version unlockable im hearing different off people saying it is and it isnt.
2. Also im living in ireland it jus came out u can buy iphone on o2 network on pre-pay, if i was to unlock it to anysim does the 3g function still work??
3.Is it free to use net on iphone??
11-12-2008, 12:18 PM #2
1. There is no Software unlock, you will need a sim card adapter
2. I dont know, probably not
3. Net is free if you are on a wifi network, GPRS/EDGE/3G will need some sort of data plan.So long, and thanks for all the fish
11-12-2008, 03:51 PM #3
1. Buy one from asia and it will be unlocked already.
2. See #1
3. Nothing is free. not even this answer. I'll bill you later.
11-12-2008, 03:59 PM #4
11-12-2008, 05:01 PM #5cool
Can i still jailbreak using turbo sim??
11-12-2008, 05:27 PM #6
You can't jailbreak using any type of sim, jailbreak has nothing to do with it. Therefore, reverse the situation and jailbreak has nothing to do with the sim. Therefore reverse it again and ....... you're facing back where you started.
11-12-2008, 05:39 PM #7
11-13-2008, 06:28 AM #8???
LOL WHAT?? What type of sim do i need then?