+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need help installing .app to iphone 3g

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello well as allways i had to restore my iphone for the 9824.24184.1248 time and this time it took all my contacts to hell! yup... all contacts GONE! woo hoo!
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default need help installing .app to iphone 3g
    Hello well as allways i had to restore my iphone for the 9824.24184.1248 time and this time it took all my contacts to hell! yup... all contacts GONE! woo hoo! lucky me that i have my old sim with almost all contacts on it so i have restored some of it! since apple's great idea of not allowing contacts to be added to sim as any other normal phone i had to find a way how! so i came to this program called ISIM...
    i have managed to find the isim.app and downloaded it however it says copy it to /applications/ and i did but the app crashes at launch!
    since i cannot find a cracked ipa of it can some 1 help me install his .app! do i need to make the documents folder for this? thank you.
    No Spam - ajl917

Thanks

I had Isim on my Iphone 1.1.4, and it worked, when I saved contacts to my sim card by tmobile they where all there, when my iphone crashed. My problem is when I upgraded to this stupid 2.2OS and this new installers4, none of the source address work so I can get Isim back, I need help!!! A source adress that will work in installer4, and on the 2.2Os. there is alot of people out there saying it cant be done, but anything can be done on a Iphone.

Thanks

uhhh actually you can do it without any program at all. if you upgrade to 2.2 just go to settings>mail, contacts, calendars>import sim contacts. if your not on 2.2 yet get there so you can have this feature. iSIM is no longer needed. its part of the OS
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.