+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i upgrade by mistake

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hi .. in the past 2 weeks i've tried to fix my iphone .. i had the 1.1.4 firmware and some day i woke up and download the pwnage tool
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy i upgrade by mistake
    hi .. in the past 2 weeks i've tried to fix my iphone .. i had the 1.1.4 firmware and some day i woke up and download the pwnage tool to unlock the 2.1 firmware version of the iphone .. upgrade mine .. and everything goes well but in the slot "carrier"appears (null) ... what can i do ? .. did i just broke my iphone ?

please some help .. i'm uncomunicated..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You may have had make it mine installed, where you can tell it what you want it to say in place of the carrier.

You may need to restore from DFU mode, or simply re-download make it mine, and put in your carrier.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no, no .. let me explain ... i can't make any calls . !!! my iphone isn't iphone .. i cant manke any call.. it don't recognized my sim and i cant send msm... i can't do anything just works like ipod touch ... what can i don ?? what program do i need to install ?? pleaasse some help .. !!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Go into cydia and download bootneuter under utilities. Try that first. Then restore and re-pwn if not. THEn go into cydia and get bootneuter. Bottom line...... you should have it no matter what.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yeah, you're phone will be fine if the signal was just lost through an update. It's just a matter of figuring out the right steps to take.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks guys ... i'll try after school .. i'll let you know tomorrow ,, thanks ..!!