+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A little help???

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I intalled FW Changer and messed around with it a bit and realized I didn't need it. Now my phone still says it's 2.0 after uninstalling it? So to put
    Thanks
    Question A little help???
    I intalled FW Changer and messed around with it a bit and realized I didn't need it. Now my phone still says it's 2.0 after uninstalling it? So to put it bacdk to normal I had to reinstall it. So I set it back to FW 2.1, but how do I find out what build it is?

And my other question is that I installed "Make It Mine",... realized I didn't like it and Blanked it out and then uninstalled it. Now It doesn't say anything. How do I fix that?

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,460 Times in 1,264 Posts

You have to install "Make it mine" back...and change it back to normal before deleting the app.

As far as build....not sure what your asking.

Thanks
    I did that reinstall with Make It Mine and it does this stupid scrolling thing when it displays. (I'm OCD. I hate it.) I just want it back to normal.

And what I mean by the build is that every FW has a build number. It currently says my phone has no build number. So how do I find out my original info. (It seems that both of these apps did the same thing by deleting info and then not putting it back after uninstall)