Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Pwned 2.1 3G]Screen randomly turns off, becomes completely unreponsive.

Default [Pwned 2.1 3G]Screen randomly turns off, becomes completely unreponsive.
    So here's a problem I've been having on both the 3G iphone AND the original 2g one.

I would leave my phone in my pocket (in a case).

Later, I would pull it out and see that the screen is just dead. The phone acts as if it would be when completely powered off. The only option to make it work again is to reset it (power/home).

However, if I plug the (seemingly dead) phone in, the screen suddenly starts working again just like normal.

During this glitch, I don't receive calls or texts or anything, which is not too good...

Anyone have this problem?

Thanks guys.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

try a restore. and just have ur phone auto lock its probably getting confusesd if alot of buttons are being presed in ur pocket
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

The case I use pretty much prevents buttons from being pressed in my not-so-tight pocket, but i guess you never know.

Restoring is the option that I don't yet want to do, but I'll try turning the autolock back on (on "Never" now.)